Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal 2
b]Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: jjdamaster

Reason for your ban: Grief/stealing

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I am truly sorry for what I did and I wish to play on the server again. I was indeed griefing and I am sorry for it. I didn't realize it at the time but then I was told by a player that I was griefing and I shrugged it off anyways and continued, and for that, I regret immensely. It has taught me a valuable lesson and it was a lesson that I learned the hard way. It taught me that I should not go to other peoples towns and just steal from them and ruin their builds. I thought about what I did for a long time after I was banned and I kept saying to myself, "you deserve it." I now know that I'm never going to another random town again unless I'm with the owner. When I was being singled out by vilneas, I was remorseful and I should have said that I was sorry, but I was justifying what vilneas had told me.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I am truly sorry for what I did, and even though I knew the rules and obviously broke them, I wish to be given a chance to make things right between myself and the person/people I have offended and hurt. They don't deserve what happened to them and it was a selfish and terrible thing for me to do. I do know the rules of the server and I blatently ignored them; for that I paid the price. I will do everything in my power to come back on the server, even if I have to make appeals for the rest of my life. I love this server, and no stupid mistake of mine is going to keep me from at least trying to get back on the server that I love so much. My terrible actions led to severe consequences and I'm sorry for those actions. I only wish I hadn't done them in the first place, but that's how people learn. We learn from our mistakes and are expected not to make the same one again. Thank you for reading my appeal, and thank you for putting me in my place. 

this is better, thank you. you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown. lets not screw up again.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

OMG thank you so much Vil