• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ban appeal for using xray. (i'm sorry)
Wink 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DemiseWasTaken

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): You have been banned from the server. reason :using X-ray. zero tolerance policy! banned by TheDutyPaid

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy this Minecraft server. I used to play it when i was younger and i really enjoyed it. just coming back to this server gives me crazy memories. My goal in this server is to meet new people and make friends

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):Why do you want to come back:[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,] 
[/font]

Dear TheDutyPaid. ( or whoever's reading this.)

I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my sincere apologies for my recent actions on the Minecraft server, where I knowingly and regrettably utilized X-ray, a clear violation of the server's rules.

Upon reflection, I realize the severity of my mistake and the negative impact it may have had on the overall gaming experience for others. I want to provide you with a more detailed explanation of my actions and express my commitment to rectifying the situation.

I understand that using X-ray gives an unfair advantage and compromises the integrity of the game for everyone involved. In the pursuit of personal gain, I failed to consider the impact on the broader community and the effort that goes into maintaining a fair and enjoyable server environment.

My decision to use X-ray was impulsive and not well thought out. I now recognize that it goes against the principles of sportsmanship, fairness, and camaraderie that make the Minecraft community enjoyable for all. I am genuinely sorry for any frustration, inconvenience, or disappointment I may have caused.

To address the consequences of my actions, I am willing to accept any measures you deem necessary, whether that involves a temporary suspension, loss of privileges, or any other appropriate action. I want to demonstrate my commitment to learning from this experience and being a responsible member of the community.

Moving forward, I pledge not only to refrain from such actions but also to actively promote fair play and sportsmanship among fellow players. If there are specific steps or reparations you would like me to take, please inform me, and I will do my utmost to comply.

Once again, I apologize for my lapse in judgment, and I appreciate your understanding as I work to make amends and contribute positively to the Minecraft community.

Sincerely,
DemiseWasTaken (Novanity)

It took me 2 and a half hours to write this. hopefully it mean something to you

My friend is a hacker and he gave me the hacks to try out.
I do not hack and was just doing it that one time just to see how it is

I sincerely apologise and i promise you i will NEVER hack again.
I really enjoy this server and i find it really fun and entertaining
I am not a worthless hacker and i enjoy playing minecraft without cheats
I really want to play your/the server with my friends.
If you find the kindness in your heart to unban me i promise you i will follow all the rules and be a respectful player in your gaming community.

I hope this message finds you well

Novanity.

Please consider this appeal as i worked very hard on writing this. If i get unbanned i will do anything and everything. i am fine with being resetted and all my loot lost. as long as i get to play the server

I hope you have an amazing day and consider my request.  :heart: :exclamation: :exclamation:

You said that you used to play on this server.
What was your username?

LightningKid123 (sorry for the cringe username lol)

Im not 100% sure it was this exact minecraft server but im pretty sure it was.

i was active on that account 2 or 3 years ago then i sadly lost it.

*sorry for the late reply. i was having problems with the website

With review, your time spent on the server was to cheat using x-ray, To the end of getting a fortune 3 pick which I feel was to be used to get more diamonds via x-ray.

Then you went on to grief another player's area by removing blocks of value.

To top it off, an appeal that I and others have a strong feeling was written with the use of AI
Even if it was not lines of “My decision to use X-ray was impulsive” and “My friend is a hacker and he gave me the hacks to try out. I do not hack and was just doing it that one time just to see how it is” are contradictory to each other.

Shows it was premeditated and planned, I could also find no history of you ever playing on HT

Appeal denied.