• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp.hometownmc.com smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: okami503

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Banned for X-ray 

Who banned you: [color=var(--header-primary)]DiamondBlockBen[/color]

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I'm truly sorry on what i did on the hometown SMP. I understand that my actions of using a IP generator to find diamonds was unforgivable.. But now that i know my actions where wrong I promise i wont ever X-ray Or use outside sources to find diamonds.. i hope by seeing this you'll understand that i made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance i love the server and i love the people and the staff team.

Why do you want to come back: I want to keep on playing Minecraft with my friends and girlfriend and meet new people.. 

-Okami503

Many of the other staff members and I have read your appeal. X-ray is not something that we take lightly. I, for one, think x-ray should result in a permanent ban. Regardless, we feel that your appeal is lacking. I commend you for being honest about the use of x-ray, but we need more effort on your part. I need you to tell me why x-ray is a big deal, the effect it has on the server, why you thought it was a good idea, etc. Please reply with anything you'd like to add to your appeal before we make our decision.