• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.Tacotris discord ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text discord

Minecraft name: Your text tacotris

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Your text I cursed someone out

Who banned you: Your text GUY

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Your text I feel I should have a second chance because I will not cuss people out because it it disrespectful  to the community and the person being cussed and I am sorry for cussing out GUY when they were just trying to help

Why do you want to come back: Your text
I want to comeback because I enjoy talking to people on discord even when they aren't online ingame

i Am sincerely sorry for cussing guy out

It wasn't me who banned you from Discord actually, it was Guy. You can put the reason for the ban as disrespect. Please edit your appeal by using the edit button. If you feel the need to add another post, please do so IN THIS THREAD. You can fill out the text box at the bottom and hit "Post Reply" and it will work just fine, no need to make another thread for every response.

Thank you for correcting my mistakes in my ban appeals and being patient with me

also I got the things changed on it to be correct

Sounds good. This isn’t my appeal to handle. You’ll have to be patient and wait for Guy to reply.

Could you inform him of my appeal

As you have already gone through another appeal recently I'm going to keep this short.
I'm willing to accept this appeal and chock it up to frustration over your server ban this time. Don't let it happen again.

You are unbanned from the discord. Welcome back and I hope to see you around in the discord!
Discord: Guy#1507 

Thank you