• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extended absence... :(
I've not been online in several days, and I expect to not be on for at least a couple weeks further... I am moving into a new, tiny, cheap as crap efficiency apartment because I cannot afford the apartment I am in right now, and may honestly not be able to afford the new, cheapest apartment in town, efficiency. As such I am going to lose my extended internet access for a while. My access will be limited to WiFi accessed via my phone or my tablet, neither of which can run minecraft, though my tablet does have minechat. Hopefully my finances will not suck for as long as i am afraid they will and I will be able to get at least crappy internet before to long. Until then, I will miss you and I look forward to the eventual day that I get to return!

I am going to clean out my market stall before I leave, so that it can be leased to someone with the ability to be more active while I'm gone.
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse

Best of luck to you luck and I wish ya a speedy road to being back on your feet. We will see ya when you make it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Hope to see you online soon, and good luck
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Hard times i see, but i wish you luck with the house! It is sad to see that you are not on the server doing those god-knows-what-business what everyone else is doing also. But i know that we will see you smeday again, and until that, good luck!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Good luck in your new apartment And even though it may be crappy (your words not mine) I hope you can still come on every once in a while

Hope to see you soon luci, good luck with everything u.u
- KatNip

Sorry to hear that, hope everything gets resolved soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Hope you get back on your feet soon Luci!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Awww, I wish you the best and I hope you get a break and can relax once in a while xD And Of course find a good apartment!

p.s I'll keep a fair amount of farming stock in a separate chest for when you come back!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

This is my new bedroom/living room/dining room...

[Image: ylraZyt.jpg]

This is my new kitchen, and the bathroom is off to the left...

[Image: UQsmAxP.jpg]

I am backed into the corner next to the door to take these pictures...

My entire new apartment can fit into the living room of the one I have to leave... I have to get a lot of stuff into this little guy, it's going to be like playing Tetris with a whole room... I need an Enderchest. XD

And a million shelves. XD
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse