• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Lukiewookipookie

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Major disrespect and continuous refusal to abide by the rules.

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): So I would like to firstly apologize for any apparent disrespect, I tried to express multiple times that the perceived disrespect was not intended. I can think of one instance that displayed disrespect that I was made aware of, when I typed out "Claim" individually to Melanie. However, as previously mentioned, it was not my intention to be disrespectful, I felt that she was not understanding me and my attempts to understand the distinction between a "build claim" and a "golden shovel claim". I was using the phrase "build" to describe a "build claim" and "claim" to describe a "golden shovel claim" whereas she was using "claim" to describe "build claim". Attempting to communicate with someone who is using the same words/phrasing as you while meaning something entirely different is very frustrating and challenging and I attempted many times to clear up the misconception (which I feel we did), however I have since been banned. To address the claims of "refusal to abide by the rules", although I did not move away my golden shovel claim, I did not refuse or move it back once Nether_Ruler moved my claim to abide by the rules. After my claim was moved by them, I picked up my stray beacons, consolidated my claim to the mountain and moved to a new area. A few hours later I did have a lengthy and unfinished conversation with Melanie about the distinction between areas that are granted the 100 block radius and areas that do not meet the requirement because I was asked to push my claim away from two areas that did not have a 5x5x5 living area with a locked container inside as per section 6: Property Etiquette, rule E1: "A 100-block radius claim will be centered around a 5x5x5 (or larger) living area with a locked chest or furnace inside to determine who owns the building and when the claim was formed" which describes the requirements for a claim to be "considered legitimate". I do understand that my golden shovel claim was very close to the aforementioned areas, however there is no other distance requirement listed anywhere (that I can find) for areas that do not meet the 5x5x5 living area with a locked chest.

Why do you want to come back: I have been playing on this server since 2014/15 because I do enjoy the set up of this server; no super colorful chat, no overbearing HUD, vote rewards, and VIP perks. I also feel as though I was unjustly banned as explained above.

Divergent_ Wrote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Lukiewookipookie

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Major disrespect and continuous refusal to abide by the rules.

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): So I would like to firstly apologize for any apparent disrespect, I tried to express multiple times that the perceived disrespect was not intended. I can think of one instance that displayed disrespect that I was made aware of, when I typed out "Claim" individually to Melanie. However, as previously mentioned, it was not my intention to be disrespectful, I felt that she was not understanding me and my attempts to understand the distinction between a "build claim" and a "golden shovel claim". I was using the phrase "build" to describe a "build claim" and "claim" to describe a "golden shovel claim" whereas she was using "claim" to describe "build claim". Attempting to communicate with someone who is using the same words/phrasing as you while meaning something entirely different is very frustrating and challenging and I attempted many times to clear up the misconception (which I feel we did), however I have since been banned. To address the claims of "refusal to abide by the rules", although I did not move away my golden shovel claim, I did not refuse or move it back once Nether_Ruler moved my claim to abide by the rules. After my claim was moved by them, I picked up my stray beacons, consolidated my claim to the mountain and moved to a new area. A few hours later I did have a lengthy and unfinished conversation with Melanie about the distinction between areas that are granted the 100 block radius and areas that do not meet the requirement because I was asked to push my claim away from two areas that did not have a 5x5x5 living area with a locked container inside as per section 6: Property Etiquette, rule E1: "A 100-block radius claim will be centered around a 5x5x5 (or larger) living area with a locked chest or furnace inside to determine who owns the building and when the claim was formed" which describes the requirements for a claim to be "considered legitimate". I do understand that my golden shovel claim was very close to the aforementioned areas, however there is no other distance requirement listed anywhere (that I can find) for areas that do not meet the 5x5x5 living area with a locked chest.

Why do you want to come back: I have been playing on this server since 2014/15 because I do enjoy the set up of this server; no super colorful chat, no overbearing HUD, vote rewards, and VIP perks. I also feel as though I was unjustly banned as explained above.

Just to preface. You'll notice that I've vomited colors all over your appeal. Each color in your appeal corresponds accordingly with the color in my response. This just makes it easier for me to reference aspects of your appeal without having to directly quote them. I'm going to lay out quite a few things in the response, so the expectation is that you read and understand all of it.

I want to begin this at the end: you were not unjustly banned, as I will explain more in depth below. Your ban came from a conglomeration of conversations that you had with several staff members, not just the one you had with Melanie (hence why I'm the one who banned you and not Mel). Your attitude and dialogue with the people who are doing nothing but trying to help you have been nothing short of disrespectful and rude. 

I never heard anything of the sort, except in the conversation you had with Melanie. Perhaps it was because neither esp nor I mentioned you being disrespectful (me because I didn't want to aggravate you further and risk losing my temper, I can't speak for esp), but honestly, the way you were speaking to all three of us was outrageous. There comes a point where the disrespect is so blatantly obvious that we shouldn't have to point it out to you. 

This is a two-way street, isn't it? But you'll have noticed that Melanie nor I lost our tempers with you or got upset, even though we were using different terminology to address different things and I assure you both of us were frustrated as well.  

I did not touch your claim. I threatened to, yes, and I would've if I hadn't logged in the next morning to find you had moved it, but it was the sheer premise of you refusing to cooperate with me that I added that onto your ban reason. You outright refused to do what I asked on the sole premise that you did not agree with the rules (see below).
[22:50:05] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] For now, I need you to follow [the rules]. If they get revised, we can discuss. Is that something that you're willing to do?
[22:50:22] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] you move it, i refuse
[22:50:38] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] move it, ban me idc

Whether you like them or not, the rules are the rules, and you need to abide by them. It doesn't matter to me if you find an issue with them. If that's the case, you're welcome to bring it up to a staff member (as you did) and we can discuss it as a team. However, until the rules change, the expectation is that you, along with every other player who comes through this server, follow them. 

You don't need to. Each of the builds you were near satisfied the 5x5x5 requirement. 

I'm going to go through each of the conversations you had with the various staff members, just to point out a variety of things. I'm going to start with the conversation you had with Melanie a bit over a week before you got banned. May 9th, 2024. The text of the conversation is going to be in black, and my interjections are going to be in red, to make it easier.
[05:02:16] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot joined the game
It is here you made a ping in #get-help, a channel that is meant for when staff are offline and you have an issue. Making a #get-help ping the second after a staff member is redundant, as Melanie is about to tell you.[Image: 1vXmAUc.png]
This is the channel description for #get-help, which states that each message pings all staff. While it doesn't outright say that you can't use it when staff are online, is the obvious thing to do not check with the person who just logged in instead of hassling all staff members when there is one present?
[05:03:02] [Async Chat Thread - #312/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i literally just logged in

[05:03:52] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> Lukie you've already filed a /report on the player, why also do a #get-help?
[05:04:41] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ah, the report didnt state i needed help removing the claim, and also didnt see the "gethelp" in discord until i checked once you logged in
[05:04:47] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> hopefully that answers your q
[05:05:18] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> nope. the /report was sufficient, we know there's a claim issue, we would then reach out to you for more information
[05:05:32] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> nope, that doesnt answer your question?
[05:06:33] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ?
[05:06:47] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> no it doesn't, i still don't see why the #get-help when you had already done the report. seems a bit redundant to me.
[05:06:58] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> is this super urgent o.o
[05:07:40] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> so, in the report it didnt specify anything about my need for their claim to be removed. therefore you joining the server acted as a reminder that i needed privelaged command help
[05:08:03] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> so you did see me join the server before you posted in #get-help?
[05:08:07] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> therefore i looked in the discord for the area where i could finally get the service i requi9red
[05:08:09] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> yes
[05:08:26] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> #get-help is only for when there is no staff member online to help you
Keep this in mind for later.
[05:08:37] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> it pings all of us to get our attention
[05:08:40] [Async Chat Thread - #315/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> assumptions like "oh theres a staff online, they can help" hasnt held up
[05:08:47] [Async Chat Thread - #315/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> ??
[05:08:55] [Async Chat Thread - #315/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> therefore i looked for the place where i could infact gethelp
[05:09:23] [Async Chat Thread - #315/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> you don't need to assume, you can just- ask- since i had just logged in?
[05:09:49] [Async Chat Thread - #315/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> thanks for letting me know Smile now has your question been answered sufficiently?
[05:11:35] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i guess so.
[05:12:01] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> have confidence in your comprehension skills!!
This is a rude thing to say. It sounds patronizing, especially when your logic was making very little sense.  
[05:12:34] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> it's not comprehension i struggle with lol, it's lack of logic in the explanation
[05:13:23] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> i see, you seem to have some biases on what people should and shouldnt know about the server. its a common mistake people make when they get comfortable with a system and believe others should be as competent
Y-yeah. The expectation is that you would be competent with our system. Personally, I think that's a very fair expectation to make, considering, as you said, you've been on this server since 2014/15.
[05:13:59] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> you also arent considering the fact that i have tried multiple times to get this issue resolved and its been ignored
I don't know a single staff member that intentionally ignores players (and if they do, what does that say about the player they're ignoring?) All of us are here by choice. We didn't have to accept the staff position, and all of us do it of our own will. 
[05:14:07] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> ignore by?
[05:14:19] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> therefore trust has not been established between me and those who are supposed to help
[05:14:29] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> any staff whom have been online when i have asked for such help
[05:14:36] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> were they afk?
[05:14:37] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> i dont really care to take names, its a team afterall
[05:14:49] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> it didnt indicate in /playerlist that they were afk
People get busy, especially staff. Most players don't know the sheer amount of work that our staff members put into this server. Not everyone is going to be able to help you the exact second you need help. 
[05:14:50] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i don't need names to understand the situation
[05:15:06] [Async Chat Thread - #317/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> you asked "ignored by"
[05:15:12] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> so what were you asking?
[05:15:24] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> (anti-afk pools prevent players from showing as afk, so they may still have been afk)
[05:15:42] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ah, see. knowlege about the server that you assumed i should know
Again, yes. This is very common knowledge and has been a thing since the Aquatic Update came out in 2018. 
[05:16:02] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> ? anti-afk pools aren't just a thing here
[05:16:08] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> do you have a better understanding of the situation now?
[05:16:24] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> and you've been around a very long time, i find it hard to believe you don't know all these things about the server? so that's why it's confusing
[05:16:38] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> i havent played on this server in many years
[05:17:03] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> welcome back
[05:17:06] [Async Chat Thread - #316/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> do you have a better understanding of the situation now?
[05:18:19] [Async Chat Thread - #318/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i'm sorry you felt ignored by the staff that were online, we'll try better to catch any missed requests if we may have been afk
[05:19:57] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> lol
[05:20:31] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> thats not really the issue, the issue is this darn rtp function putting all these nubs around my place
Something we have no control over.
[05:20:32] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> o.o? i'm trying to reassure you that we don't ignore players on purpose, they must have been afk or dealing with another player at the moment
[05:21:22] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> words are words, actions are reasuring
[05:21:38] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i am here and not ignoring you Smile
[05:21:46] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> the claim is still there
[05:21:58] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> is it? i removed it a little while ago during our conversation
[05:22:02] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ah
[05:22:11] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> do you see the other one?
[05:22:22] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i wasn't aware i was supposed to be looking for another one
[05:22:30] [Async Chat Thread - #320/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> yah
[05:22:31] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> over here
[05:22:35] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> some other guy
[05:22:55] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> is that within 100 blocks of your area?
[05:23:39] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> its either 100 blocks, or 101 away..
[05:24:15] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: //hcyl red_concrete 100 1
[05:24:23] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> give me a second i think im doing the math wrong
[05:24:48] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> i've created a red circle in the sky with a 100 radius from the edge of where they were digging/building
[05:25:18] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ahg yep i was doing it wrong
[05:25:25] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> nah i guess theyre good under the rules
[05:25:30] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> thx for the help mel
[05:25:58] [Async Chat Thread - #321/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> i appreciate it, and apologize for any frustration or inconvenience interacting with me has caused you
[05:27:46] [Async Chat Thread - #322/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> no apologies necessary, we appreciate the feedback and will use it to hopefully improve our services to the players
[05:27:52] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: //undo
[05:30:06] [Async Chat Thread - #325/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> My statements are more to reflect how i think about things as to help you better understand me as [REDACTED], which can be confusing the way i equate trust
[05:30:42] [Async Chat Thread - #325/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> not necessarily cause for any change in the servers staffing system as my personal problems arent the staffs problems
[05:32:32] [Async Chat Thread - #327/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> we learn more and more about our players each day and we use what we know to serve them individually the best we can, so i think we can adapt the best we can when we have the information

[05:34:49] [Async Chat Thread - #329/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> i guess that is possible with the right bunch of people and good intentions. nice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you see where my issues are coming from? You were rude and indignant at the beginning of the conversation because you had felt as if you were wronged when that was not the case at all, and it was a mere misunderstanding. It's not pleasant to deal with, at all. I actually dreaded having to talk to you the second time around because I didn't want to deal with this attitude, and how right I was to feel that way. Regardless, I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'll address that point later.
Next, between you and esp. May 18th.

[22:49:16] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> any staff wanna help me remove a claim
[22:49:26] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /tp Lukiewookipookie
[22:49:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /seen lilsquirpin
[22:49:29] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> hi
[22:49:35] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> gave em an extra 2 days
[22:49:58] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> where is your claim?
[22:50:25] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> here
[22:50:35] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> im planning to expand the claim that way
[22:50:44] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /cinfo
[22:50:47] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> but have been obstructed by this claim
[22:50:48] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /co i
[22:51:27] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> sorry but they were here first
[22:52:08] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> and they have started building, if it was just empty land i could removed it but not this
[22:52:32] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> i see... this is considered started building.. thats troublesome
Remember this. You were made aware of what is considered a build by us.
[22:52:57] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> it's not a claim that you need to stay 100 blocks from but i can't just remove it either no
[22:52:59] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> so if i did this all around active players builds, its considered a build and they are confined
Yep. It'd be a jackass thing to do, but if you made valid builds surrounding a player they would end up confined.
[22:53:16] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> may i ask what is consider as a build?
[22:53:24] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> wood pillars vinny
[22:53:32] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> ..
[22:53:34] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> What
[22:53:36] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> yep
[22:53:39] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> Okay wait
[22:53:43] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> i said started building
[22:53:47] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> lets get this straight
[22:53:57] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> my claim was here well before theirs, although at the time they were 200 blocks away, but like...
[22:54:03] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> i have an example . hold up
[22:54:07] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> yes, 200 blocks away
[22:54:16] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> theyve been off for 3 months
[22:54:21] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> your new claim hut is only 5 days old
[22:54:22] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> smh
[22:54:27] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> so question?
[22:54:30] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> you can submit a noobhut appeal
[22:54:34] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> Would this be considered a build then ...
[22:54:37] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> yep
[22:54:44] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> like
[22:54:46] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> common ...
[22:54:51] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> eh
[22:55:01] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> again. noobhut request
[22:55:08] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> not appeal*
[22:55:15] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> noob hut request?
[22:55:23] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> noob hut removal request
[22:55:26] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> on the forums
[22:55:31] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> Oh okay okay i follow
[22:55:52] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> but yes anything build by players can only be removed by staff
[22:56:27] [Async Chat Thread - #252/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> these are not builds that count as valid to stay 100 blocks away from but, no removing yourself
[22:56:51] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> intresting is this rule take pretty strickly
[22:56:57] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> yea
[22:56:58] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> like lets say i stumble across some torches ...
[22:57:08] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> or a torch
[22:57:39] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> someone could've used it to mark an area so yea
[22:57:46] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> in res is a bit different
[22:58:02] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> hard to always avoid where peop,e placed torches in caves etc
[22:58:10] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> ^ fair i could understand this
[22:58:38] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> but if you find a torch and you wanna build there we staff are happy to check it out to make sure it's not a marker and remove it
Here, you were made aware that a single torch is not considered a build.
[22:58:39] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> 3 month offline bedrock player with nothin done to the area = has plans for builds
Yes. I've taken breaks from the server longer than 3 months before, sometimes I left builds half-finished. I am not the only one that has done this. Just because a build isn't up to your standard of whatever you define as a build, does not mean you have the right to stomp over that player's grounds. Also, whether they're on java or bedrock makes no difference.
[22:58:57] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> then submit an appeal lukie i already told you
[22:59:01] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> i felt this comment lukie
[22:59:06] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Not Secure] [Advanced] Vinny ⁂ >> to the core lol
[22:59:09] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> i mean request*
[22:59:09] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ya
[22:59:26] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> gotta keep hounding the staff that make decisions to change these rules ig
No, you don't. There are reasons we have rules the way we have them, and that's because they work. One player out of the tens of thousands that have come through here having an issue with them isn't going to change our minds unless there's a legitimate reason other than "I want to build here and they were here first."
[22:59:47] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> if they build it after you put your claimhuit there i'd be able to remove it but they were there well before you
[22:59:54] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ya noted esp i get u fam
[23:00:21] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> ya the claimhut was placed for any future oblivious parties
[23:00:36] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> but i didnt know the rtp function was so lazy that it placed people so close
[23:00:44] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> so that id get boxed in like this
[23:01:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [GriefPrevention] Lukiewookipookie attempted to create a claim, but conflicted with claim 41558
[23:01:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [GriefPrevention] Lukiewookipookie attempted to create a claim, but conflicted with claim 41558
[23:01:32] [Server thread/INFO]: [GriefPrevention] Lukiewookipookie attempted to create a claim, but conflicted with claim 41558
[23:01:41] [Async Chat Thread - #253/INFO]: [Guardian] esptree✦ >> the rtp function does not check an area for previous builds or claims, that's on you
[23:03:42] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /msg Lukiewookipookie Do not use the get help channel for complaints about our rules, use the suggestions channel or the forums for that. You've been told to only use that channel for urgent matters before.
[23:04:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r i dont know where you have gotten the information that i have "been told to only use that channel for urgent matters before" from but thats incorrect
[23:04:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r noted now though
[23:05:14] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /msg Lukiewookipookie mel has told you before, when you wanted another claim removed.
[23:05:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r what you said was incorrect, regardless of what you believe
Throwback to your conversation with Melanie:
[05:06:58] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> is this super urgent o.o
(This message implies that #get-help is for urgent matters)
[05:08:26] [Async Chat Thread - #314/INFO]: [Admin] melaniebeedot❆ >> #get-help is only for when there is no staff member online to help you
Aside from these two messages, the channel description pretty heavily implies that it's for manners in-game for when staff are not online to help you (or are afk). What esp told you was 100% correct, and telling him otherwise (again, in an indignant and disrespectful manner) is both rude and incorrect.
[23:06:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r i was told what the gethelp channel did, and that was all
[23:07:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r also 'urgent' is up to interpretation

Does it need to be spelt out to you that an issue with our rules is obviously not urgent, and very clearly fits better in the #suggestions channel 6 channels below it?
[23:07:31] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /r i also don't understand why you felt that was the apropriate response after i already informed you how you could go about getting the claim removed... it's not a difficult process
[23:07:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r the process isnt something that i should have to go offline to do
Bummer. That's the process. It's incredibly easy to request it be removed and keeps a streamline process where, on the chance that a player comes back and has a major issue, we can look back and see when the request was made and approved.
[23:08:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r its a very simple logical request
[23:08:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r waiting half a year for that claim to be removed is rediculous
Again, bummer. That's the rule. Disagreeing with it gives you no right to disrespect our staff or have a short fuse. 
[23:08:33] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /r it's a very simple forum post, too but here we are wasting time over it
[23:08:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r your refusal to understand and accept what im saying isnt on me
Again, this is a rude thing to say, especially when esp fully understood what you were saying, you were just arguing pointless semantics about how the rules shouldn't be the way they are and should instead fit to match what you think is logical. 
[23:09:11] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /r what do you mean half a year? you only place your claim hut 5 days ago
[23:09:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r claim hut and my actual claim are 2 different things. regardless that noob removal thing requires 6 months offline
[23:10:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r my claim has been here for much longer than that 'claim;
[23:10:29] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /r the claim that is 200 blocks away...?
[23:10:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r its illogical to expect players to deal with that kind of rule when the rtp function doesnt accomodate for these rules
It's really not. We have no control over the RTP function. As Duty responded to you in #suggestions: "The command /rtp and /wild come from a plugin. As true random is a dream of of the computer age. The plugin uses like a sine wave across the map. The plugin also takes into account, factors like not placing players into the bottom of the sea, lava or unsafe blocks like farm land or mud. Once you remove them locations while placing a player on the wave and players tend to build where they land.  Finding other players bases is common. /rtp should be seen as a headstart from spawn and then the adventure begins to find a place to build."
There is nothing we can do about players building near you. We can only hold the hands of our players so much when finding a place to build. RTP serves as that hand-holding function. Players get placed in a spot of land, and if they want to build there, they need to make sure there is no one within a 100 block radius of them and can start building. As much as we would love to be able to tell the plugin to not place players near each other, we can't. 
Aside from that, you claimed a gigantic area of land. Well within your rights, but I'm truly curious why you were getting upset about some builds on the outskirts of your almost 1k by 1k claim that you were nowhere near touching. The fact of the matter is, you're always going to have someone somewhat near you, especially when you're claiming areas that giant. If you don't want that, go play singleplayer.
[23:11:06] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /r the rtp function works exactly as intented, random teleport
[23:11:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r no it isnt random...
True random in computers does not exist. Computers are machines that follow rules. We can have psuedo-randomness, but not something that is truly random. 
[23:11:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r its "oh theres active/loaded chunks here lets put them there"
Every chunk of the server is pre-loaded, and even if it wasn't, there is not one spot in our 30k by 30k server that has not been loaded at least once. 
[23:11:41] [Server thread/INFO]: esptree issued server command: /r you have to check your areas for claims etc yourself, rtp can't do that i'm not sure why you thought it should do that
[23:11:41] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r how do you get active chunks? hmmmm
[23:11:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r wonder
[23:12:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r anyway this dispute has been handled by you, ive taken in your advice and understand the rules
[23:12:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r thankyou for your time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The way you spoke to esp was, yet again, rude and disrespectful. Except this time you kept it going throughout the whole conversation. Our rules are not made to appease you, they are made to appease the greater populace and have standards that are generally fair for everyone. Our claim rules especially try to fit this. 
Next is the first conversation you had with me. I am prefacing now to any other players reading that what I said was incorrect, I am only including it for continuity purposes. 
Still May 18th.

[22:30:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Nether_Ruler joined the game

[22:31:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Teleporting to [Expert] Lukie ?.
[22:31:49] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You here?
[22:32:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] sup
[22:33:07] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] This is the build?
[22:33:17] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] the piece of land that has been claimed yes.
[22:33:35] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] to which ive been waiting over 3 mon ths for it to be gone
[22:33:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Can I ask which staff member you talked to?
[22:33:41] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] esp
[22:35:21] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] what right minded person would for some reason care that their unbuilt upon, uncared for plot of land is removed
[22:37:02] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] This area doesn't count as a valid claim. For it to count it would need a locked object of some sort, which this does not have. I'll remove it for you, sorry
I had a misconception about the rule. The rule states that for the 100 block rule when the build has no core protect logs (since we occasionally purge them), the rule starts from the nearest locked object. I mistakenly removed this claim.
[22:37:14] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thankyou
[22:38:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] All set
[22:38:34] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thx
[22:39:03] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] theres another one here
[22:39:10] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] that i asked about a few days ago
[22:39:17] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] but since it wasnt 3 months yet
[22:39:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] it now has beem
[22:39:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Doesn't have a build, not a valid claim regardless
[22:39:47] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] its claimed and i cant claim here
[22:39:51] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] is the issue im having
[22:39:54] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Not anymore, removed
[22:39:59] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] sweet, thankyou
[22:40:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You can ask any of us to remove random GC claims like that
[22:40:47] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] lol.. well i got grief from the guardian aformentioned about asking for the last thing to be removed, but noted
You did not. Not once in the conversation you had with esp did I see any note or mention of the random GS claim, all of it was pertaining to the started house. Random GS claims with nothing built on them can be requested to be removed by any staff member pending us checking that there is indeed nothing in the claim, since players can sometimes build underground and forget to leave a noticeable marker on the surface.
[22:40:54] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thankyou for your assistance, again
Next is the conversation I had with you 2 days later. May 20th. I came on to correct myself and apologize for misleading you, along with warning you about two other claims that you had claimed near. 

[22:06:46] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You got a minute?
[22:06:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] wsg
[22:09:38] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Just about the other day - I looked further into it and I was actually 100% in the wrong and what esp told you was correct. I was jumping the gun a bit and didn't think about it all the way through. That being said, I'm not going to undo what I did
[22:09:48] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] since it was super minimal and completely my mistake. Also, as another note, if you could possibly refrain from jumping from staff member to staff member to get different answer that would be appreciated. I know I'm the third person you talked to about
[22:09:50] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] about that specific claim
[22:09:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Sorry that was a lot at once
[22:10:38] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You're also wicked encroaching on other people's property which I'll get to in a minute
[22:11:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] ur fine, id appreciate the staff being consistent. since the first one i asked said that i had to wait 3 months to get it removed, the 2nd was esp and then you got involved. so i wouldnt say that is me jumping from staff to staff.
The first one did not tell you that you had to wait three months. 
[22:12:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You went from Mel to esp, I grant that I butted into your business and I don't fault you for that. Regardless, I'm not here to argue
[22:12:20] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] mel told me that they werent offline for 3 months
[22:12:20] [Render thread/WARN]: Received passengers for unknown entity
[22:12:29] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] after they were off for 3, i asked to get it removed
[22:12:40] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] this isnt arguing?
[22:12:45] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] this is clarification
[22:12:47] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I know what she told you, I saw the conversation. They needed to be offline for 6. 3 months if they're banned, 6 if they aren't
This here is my mistake. It's esp who told you about the noob hut removal request thread, and you saw for yourself that you had to wait 3/6 months to request a build be removed.
[22:12:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i dont appreciate being misrepresented
No one is misrepresenting you.
[22:13:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I didn't say you were arguing, I said I'm not here to argue because I don't want to over semantics that were meant to be a side note
[22:13:29] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] if you insist on making things up to fit your perogative, thats on you and our conversation is over
This here is, yet again, a cavalier way of speaking to people. No one is making things up except you, since Melanie did not once tell you that you had to wait 3/6 months to get it removed.
[22:14:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Defensive, are we? I'm trying to apologize for my mistake the other day. You went from Mel to esp. Mel told you that you had to wait 3 months if the person is banned, 6 if they aren't, in accordance with our rules on Noob Hut Removals
esp* yet again, my bad, but could've been corrected with a simple 'esp told me that, not Mel,' although I don't even see the point of correcting me. The idea behind me saying this was that someone told you, does it really matter who it was?
[22:14:44] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] that wasnt what they said
[22:14:46] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] so again
[22:14:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] if you want to make things up to fit your perogative
[22:15:00] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] theres nothing more i have to say
[22:15:21] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thats not on me that mel told me incorrect information
Mel did not tell you incorrect information. Out of all the messages I've gone through (and all the messages from here on forward I will go through), I am the only one who misspoke to you and told you something that wasn't completely accurate. 
[22:15:59] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] also, im open to being actually proved wrong with screenshots of the message.
Perfect. See above. The messages have been unedited from their original state. 
[22:16:18] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] instead of this switching of the truth which im fairly certain is what youre doing
You'd be incorrect. I switched no truth. You were directed to the Noob Hut Removal Request Thread where you saw for yourself you need to wait 3/6 months to remove a noob hut. 
[22:18:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I have no desire nor want to put together a case for you to 'prove you wrong.' Can I continue on? I have more I need to address with you aside from this, I meant nothing more than to apologize for my mistake the other day
[22:19:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] ya do what you need to do
[22:21:39] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Alright. Sorry, just was setting homes so it was quicker to take you through
[22:21:59] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You claim is too close to players on 3/4 sides
[22:22:09] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] This being one of them
[22:22:44] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] and this is what?
[22:22:52] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Not sure I understand the question
[22:23:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] what is this here that im too close to?
[22:23:08] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] is it just like land claims?
[22:23:10] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] The build that I telelported you to
[22:23:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] That you are actively looking at
[22:23:19] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i dont see a build anywhere
[Image: MWS5dsL.png]
[22:23:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i see some farms
[22:23:40] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] A farm is a build, yes?
[22:24:04] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i see, is there a definition somewhere for what a build is considered on the server?
[22:24:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] or is it just ambiguous
[22:24:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] A build is a build. If you build it, it is a build
[22:24:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Not sure how else we'd define what a build is
[22:24:43] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] right
[22:24:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] well a build to me is something entirely different
Doesn't matter. As I said before, you've been on this server for long enough to know what a build is (aside from the fact that it's common knowledge and I shouldn't have to tell you what a build is). I don't know if you're being intentionally obtuse or just plain ignorant, but the attitude is not appreciated regardless.
[22:25:12] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] so youd like me to like move the claim away or something?
[22:25:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I'm asking you to resize the claim, yes. Not only on this side, but on other sides too where you're basically on top of people's property
[22:26:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Expert] Lukie ? has requested that you teleport to them.
[22:26:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] To teleport, type /tpaccept.
[22:26:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] To deny this request, type /tpdeny.
[22:26:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] This request will timeout after 120 seconds.
[22:26:14] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Teleport request accepted.
[22:26:22] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] this place here was here after i was
[22:26:22] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] This being number 2, yep
[Image: ivw6TFC.png]
[22:26:35] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] This place was here before your claim hut
[22:26:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] yah before the hut
[22:26:45] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] not before my claim
[22:26:46] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Right
[22:27:07] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] the huts were put in place after i was notified to as to prevent such boxing in
[22:27:23] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] but i guess that doesnt matter since the rtp thing isnt seen as an issue even
[22:27:48] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] We measure based on builds, not on the size of the claim. Gold shovel claims are great for making sure your stuff isn't taken, but we use physical builds since we can't determine when the claim was made
Note that this is when I told you what we base our rules off of.
[22:28:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Rtp isn't seen as an issue because this is a survival game. We can only give player so many crutches
[22:31:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] so for this pink place
[22:31:14] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] you want me to move my claim past where it was before they were even here?
[22:31:23] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] that doesnt make sense
[22:31:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Makes perfect sense. I can't prove you were here first, thus, you need to move it back. All I ask is you move it back to where your claim hut is. You're already taking up a wild amount of land, I'm not asking for much
[22:32:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] so i could go around to others claims, and push them back if they dont have a claim hut?
If they don't have a claim hut then ... yeah? Without physical builds, what are you even claiming?
[22:32:26] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i aint doin that so do what u gotta do
This is where the "Continuous refusal to abide by the rules" part of your ban comes from.
[22:32:41] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You're not going to resize it?
[22:32:47] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] not for that side no
[22:32:50] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i was there first
Prove it. You can't. Which is exactly why we measure from physical builds, as I already explained to you up above. I decided not to push the point however because your pompous attitude was irritating me. Went to the next area.
[Image: dND9EQn.jpeg]
[22:34:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Claim is too close, and you have a claim hut literally like 30 blocks from someone
[22:36:19] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] where are the rules about valid claims?
[22:36:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] that arent claim huts?
[22:37:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Any build that isn't a claim hut is still a valid claim, such as the one I mistakenly removed for you the other day
[22:38:41] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Regardless, not sure why you would place a claim hut almost on top of someone else's build
[22:38:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] right
[22:38:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] my partner did that lol
[22:39:19] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] but this isnt a build in my eyes, if that helps clarify
[22:39:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I see. To clarify then, to us, anything that is built is a build. This may not be the Notre Dame of builds, but it's a build nonetheless
This was, perhaps, not the greatest wording on my part, because you somehow took that to mean that even a single block placed was considered a build. An asinine interpretation of what I said. 
[22:40:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Builds that are lacking in nature can be requested to be removed after 3/6 months (depending on if they're banned or not) on the forums
[22:40:27] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] i see, so how does the server not consider others building and claiming so close to others claims and builds?
[22:40:34] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] griefing *
[22:41:01] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Are you asking if we consider players building to close to another claim griefing? Not sure I fully understand
[22:41:30] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] yes, like say if i went to any players claim and just started placing torches(builds) around their claim
[22:41:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thats not my place under those rules
[22:41:50] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] now*
[22:42:09] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Huh?
[22:42:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Where did you pull that from
[22:42:33] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] from what you just said, if i place a 'build' its now my area
[22:42:46] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] As long as no one was there before you within 100 blocks, yes
[22:42:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] If I decided to go to your base and plop down a house, I obviously can't do that
[22:43:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thats what happened tho?
[22:43:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Where? Here?
[22:43:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] These people were here before your claim hut
[22:43:26] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] n=o at the pink trees place
[22:43:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] smh
[22:43:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] We gotta stay consistent here, not bounce around from claim to claim. I already explained why they have the right to be there
[22:44:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] We measure 100 blocks from the build, not the GS claim
[22:44:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I can prove when the build was made, not when the claim was placed
Not the first time I'm mentioning this point.
[22:44:27] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] which doesnt make sense... you can check other builds within my claim to see that the claim was there....
[22:44:51] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] No, I can't. I can build a house and not claim it, claim it 3 years later, and state that the claim was always there even if it wasn't
[22:44:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Claims can also be resized
[22:44:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] yah theres just too many inconsistency and thoughtlessness within these rules
There really isn't. If there was, we would have many more players having issues with the claiming rules. As it is, however, you are the second player in my time as a staff member that has raised this big of a stink over the rules. And for what purpose? You had an area claimed that is much larger than most players will ever need, and you're throwing a fit about us asking you to cut it down by a few blocks in each direction, making it a 652 x 628 area instead of 752 x 728. If these people were right up in your business I could perhaps see where the frustration is coming from, but as it is the way you're acting and speaking to people over such a small issue (that you are 100% in the wrong for by the way) is absurd. 
[22:45:18] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] thats true , and thats why im giving you the example that i just gave
[22:45:47] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] so. if i go to someones claim, build right on the edge and claim it, its my space and they have to move back their claim 100 blokcs
[22:45:52] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] see teh issue???
[22:46:54] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] So long as they don't have a build within 100 blocks that you're encroaching on, seems good to me. No issues here
[22:47:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] the person. who was there first. has to move back the claim. because it infringes on the 'rules'. dont you see the issue?
[22:47:55] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You can't prove to me that you were there first, nor can I prove that you were there first. What I can prove is that they have a build and your claim is near it
[22:48:02] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I see no issue. That's been our rules for years
[22:48:03] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] im not debating that
[22:48:21] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] im debating that the rules, have exploits in them that are inconsiderate for players
Again, if the rules were as big of an issue as you make them seem, you would not be 1 of 2 people in my 3 years staffing that I've had raise a stink over it because they don't get their way.
[22:48:39] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] and that enforcing these rules is stupid and i wont be taking part in that
This is where the "Continuous refusal to abide by the rules" part of your ban comes from.
[22:49:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] Ok, then I'll do it for you. Simple. Whether you like the rules or not, they're the rules. If you have an issue with the rules, I am more than happy to accept a PM and forward it to the rest of the staff to discuss
[22:49:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] ive already put in the suggestions on discord about these rules
[22:49:50] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] the one you replied to
[22:50:05] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] For now, I need you to follow them. If they get revised, we can discuss. Is that something that you're willing to do?
[22:50:22] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] you move it, I refuse
[22:50:38] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [[Expert] Lukie ? -> me] move it, ban me idc
Gave up at this point. Teleported you to a final area that you claimed over by accident and told you to request it be removed on the forums.
[22:53:34] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] You have a build that you claimed right over. You need to request it be removed on the forums
[22:53:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Request sent to [Expert] Lukie ?.
[22:53:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] To cancel this request, type /tpacancel.
[22:54:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Teleporting...
[22:54:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> [Expert] Lukie ?] I'm done.
[22:54:27] [Render thread/INFO]: Stopping!
Is it perhaps starting to get through to you where our issues are stemming from? Throughout all of these conversations, except the first one you had with me because you were getting your way, you were nothing short of supercilious and irritating to the people who only want to help you. As I said before, we are not here because we have to be here. We are here because we wanted to do it. We don't get paid or tangibly compensated. We are here to help players of our own volition. Not everything is a personal attack. Staff not responding to you does not mean we're ignoring you, it means that we're a) afk b) busy with something else or c) don't have the time to handle it right away. Your issues with the rules can be handled in a much better way as well. Instead of outright refusing to cooperate because you don't agree with them, it would be much easier for everyone involved if you cooperated until the time the rules change, as I said to you before. 
Yet we are not done. You have one final conversation with Melanie. May 21st.

[07:35:40] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /msg Lukiewookipookie i replied to your latest #suggestion, offering to chat about the rules to help clear up any misconceptions?
[07:36:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r because my claim did not have verification that it was there first. it was pushed back forcefully. now ive moved'
[07:37:09] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r which makes 0 sense that someone can come and build on the edge of my claim and me have to be the one who is in the wrong
I'm going to entertain the idea that your GS claim was there before them and you left it completely untouched. What is the probability that these players happened to build almost exactly on the edge of your claim? The answer is near 0. Most players who join the server don't even know how to use the claiming function, so I find it seriously difficult to believe that three separate players (one guest, a rookie, and a regular) found the edge of your claim specifically, and decided to build almost directly on it.
[07:37:26] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r they didn't build on the edge of your claim tho, they're hundreds of blocks from you?
[07:37:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r negative
No, not negative.
[07:37:40] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i can't even see your build from their build
[07:37:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r youre looking at the wrong build then
[07:38:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r ive abandoned that area now anyway
[07:38:28] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /msg Lukiewookipookie there's multiple builds around you that you had expanded your gold shovel claim right up to them
[07:38:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r since with the pushed back claim, the area is insufficient
[07:38:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r yeop thats true
[07:38:49] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r yea you can't expand your claim into someone else's 100 block's tho?
[07:39:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r youre jumping ahead and inferring falsities incorrectly
[07:39:19] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r what am i falsely inferring?
[07:39:25] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /home home
[07:39:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /tpahere mel
[07:40:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r see this place here?
[07:40:13] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /tpaccept
[07:40:15] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /fly
[07:40:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r this was built within 100 blocks of my claim
[07:40:26] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r and because my claim huts were build afterwards
[07:40:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r my claim to the area is invalid
[07:40:50] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r your mountain over there is well over 100 blocks away
[07:40:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r my CLAIM
[07:40:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r C
[07:41:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r l
[07:41:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r a
[07:41:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r i
[07:41:04] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r there's no need to be rude.
[07:41:05] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r m
As Melanie mentioned, this was a ridiculous thing to do. I understand you were frustrated, but it gives you no right to be obnoxious and disrespectful.
[07:41:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r youre not reading what im saying and you think you know what im talking about
[07:41:37] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i know what you're talking about, you're talking about the gold shovel claim, right?
[07:41:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so instead of trying to get your answer that you want, why dont you try and listen
Again, obnoxious and disrespectful. I understand that you were talking about two different things, but on one hand we have Melanie, who was nothing short of perfectly patient with you, and on the other hand we have you, who is handling this is perhaps the worst way possible. Both of these people are faced with the same situation: the other person not understanding them. Which of these ways do you think will produce a more fruitful result?
[07:41:47] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r there's no need to be rude.
[07:42:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r i agree, when im rude, ill apologize. but so far none has taken place, now onwards
Again, obnoxious and disrespectful. You have shown throughout all these conversations that you very clearly do not apologize when you're being rude, and if you think that all of this is a good way to speak to people, I feel genuine empathy for those who have to deal with you outside of this server.
[07:42:56] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /msg Lukiewookipookie spelling out the word claim at me one letter at a time is patronizing and rude and unnecessary.
[07:43:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r yah, when you give me the same respect ill give it to you.
Melanie has yet to disrespect you a single time. 
[07:43:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r anyway
[07:43:33] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r when have i ever been disrespectful to you? i'm here reaching out trying to help you.
[07:44:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r i have the same question to you, as you were not understanding what i was talking about and for some reason thought i said mountain, when i clearly said claim
[07:44:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r but you were rude and didnt listen
[07:45:10] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so now thats cleared up lets get to the actual thing thats happening here
[07:45:24] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i'm not being rude in the least. your mountain is where your claim is. that's where you've built on, that's where your chests are.
[07:45:50] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r im not being rude in the least either. thats your interpretation
Y-yeah. That was her interpretation, my interpretation, and the interpretation of everyone else who has seen these messages. 
[07:45:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r anyway
[07:45:53] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r extending your gold shovel claim past that does not extend your 100 blocks, 100 blocks is measured from the actual builds themselves
[07:46:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r there we go, that is the silly rule
[07:46:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r whats the point of claim blocks if people can just park themselves wherever
[07:47:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /home new
[07:47:46] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r claim blocks physically prevent blocks from being broken. however, gold shovel claims can be resized without any records of it, so we can't measure 100 blocks from the gold shovel claim line itself.
[07:48:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r yep
[07:48:17] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r that's inherent in the plugin and we cannot change it
Another person telling you the exact thing I told you more than once. Redundant, isn't it?
[07:48:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r you can check logs to see when the plugin was used by the player
[07:48:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r but not the position?
[07:48:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r am i correct in that?
[07:49:09] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r no you cannot. picking up the corner of a claim with a gold shovel and moving it further out, leaves no logs whatsoever.
[07:49:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r ah right, well still it doesnt make sense that someone can push your claim back 100 blocks by building where your claimed area is
[07:50:10] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r simply because currently there is no build there
[07:50:18] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r they didn't build where your claimed area is, they are hundreds of blocks from your builds
[07:50:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r you arent listening again
[07:50:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r read what i said
[07:51:08] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r there is no proof that your gold shovel claim has always been this close. we measure your 100 blocks from your builds.
Another person telling you the exact thing I told you more than once. Redundant, isn't it?
[07:51:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r there it is, this proof thing. such a thing seems quite integral to the server. so why is it not stated when claiming that it means nothing
[07:53:06] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r the area i was originally talking about was not these pink ones, it's on the opposite side past the claim that nether removed
[07:53:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r okay?
[07:53:52] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i know for certain that your gold shovel claim was not originally extended that far, because the claim nether removed was in the way
[07:54:05] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r yah why are we talking about that one
[07:54:08] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r after nether removed the claim, you extended your gold shovel right up to the edge of this base over here
[07:54:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so why are you stating the obvious when that isnt what im talking about
[07:55:01] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r it's what i'm talking about. this is what i originally reached out to you about. i was explaining that you can't extend your gold shovel claim up against someone's base.
[07:55:13] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r and you took me over to the other one, which is not what i was addressing
[07:55:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r okay and it isnt like that
[07:55:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r anymore
[07:55:43] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i see that, i'm just trying to clarify the rules for you because you seemed to have a lot of misconceptions about them
[07:56:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r im now very clear on the rules around claims
[07:56:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so moving on
[07:56:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r why are golden shovel claims meaningless
[07:56:36] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r other than this lack of proof thing
[07:56:44] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r they're not meaningless, they are used to physically protect a block from being broken
[07:57:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so why is it not stated that it doesnt count as a claim
[07:57:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r even though the shovel is named claim shovel
[07:57:25] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r it does count as a claim, it just doesn't count as a measuring point for the 100-block rule
[07:57:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r and you see no problem with there being no info on that
[07:58:14] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /warp claim
[07:58:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r also whats up with your staff accusing people of their interpretation of behaviour? what gives them the right to label anyone anything?
[07:58:49] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /warp rules
[07:59:00] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i'm not sure what you mean by that?
[07:59:30] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r Ender accused me of many things and even told me that i recieved information that i did not
You did though. Esp directed you to the forums, where you received the information about when you can request a noob hut removal. I called you defensive because that's what you were being. I brought something up to you and instead of having a respectable conversation you immediately hopped on the defensive and were being aggressive with me. That is not only my interpretation, but the interpretation of those who have seen these messages. 
[07:59:37] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r who?
[07:59:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r nether sorry
[07:59:49] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r accused you of what?
[08:00:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r being defensive
[08:00:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r does stating the truth constitute me being labeled anything from your staff?
[08:00:55] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r you didn't state the truth, you misquoted me actually
[08:01:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r do you have proof of that>
[08:01:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r ?
[08:01:29] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r yes, i have the conversation you had with nether, and i have the conversation you and i had in #server-chat
[08:01:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r yah can i see the quote from you?

*Mel switched to discord to send screenshot of original conversation regarding this claim on 5-9-24*
[Image: 8OpmDA8.png]
[Image: zKVRJxd.png]
[Image: EYvE7Mo.png]
[Image: Wx7SACQ.png]
[Image: 5dXYYMo.png]
[Image: TJig23R.png]
[Image: xPtbjSa.png]
[Image: UUYlmO9.png]
The last message was sent after the below chat log, but I wanted to address it. Telling someone who's been staffing here for years that they have a misconception about the rules when you are the one who is wrong is, not to sound redundant, belligerent and rude, especially since Melanie went out of her way to try and clear up a misconception that you held. As I said before, every single spot that you claimed near counted as a valid claim. 
*Mel switched back to game upon Luke sending her a tp request*

[08:50:40] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /tpaccept
[08:50:47] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /msg Lukiewookipookie timed out
[08:51:03] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /tp Lukiewookipookie
[08:51:04] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /fly
[08:51:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /tpahere mel
[08:51:14] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /tpaccept
[08:51:20] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /kit claimcheck
[08:51:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r no part of this is 5x tall
[08:51:25] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r no floor
[08:51:43] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r it doesn't have to be 5x tall, it's not trying to be a claim hut, it's a whole base
[08:52:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r thats fine, but in order for the 100 blocks...
[08:52:27] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r E. A claim will only be considered legitimate if the following is met:e1. A 100-block radius claim will be centered around a 5x5x5 (or larger) living area with a locked chest or furnace inside to determine who owns the building and when the claim was
[08:54:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r its the same with the other thing which is only a chair
[08:54:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r that i was also forced to move my claim away from
[08:55:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /home new
[08:55:49] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /back
[08:55:55] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r this area is much larger than 5x5, they have a gold shovel claim on the area and they've built inside it, they are entitled to their space, not from the edge of their gold shovel claim, but from the edge of structures they have physically built
[08:56:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so the rules dont matter?'
[08:56:15] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /gmsp
[08:56:30] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r the rules do matter, you're just not understanding them
[08:56:33] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /flyspeed 1
[08:56:36] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /gms
[08:56:38] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /fly
[08:56:50] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /flyspeed 10
[08:57:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r in the rules it says under property etiquette
[08:57:25] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r E. A claim will only be considered legitimate if the following is met:e1. A 100-block radius claim will be centered around a 5x5x5 (or larger) living area with a locked chest or furnace inside to determine who owns the building and when the claim was
[08:58:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r so why does that place which doesnt fit those rules.. im sure you can infer
[08:58:33] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r a gold shovel claim is always legitimate regardless of what is built inside it, it just can't serve as measuring point for the 100 block rule, we can only measure from the edge of physically placed blocks
[08:59:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r and where does it say that
[08:59:12] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /warp claim
[09:02:38] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r /warp claim explains how gold shovel claims are protected pieces of land, no where here does it specify the dimensions of what must be built inside
[09:03:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r on the rules forum you sent me, its very clear though?
[09:03:46] [Async Chat Thread - #451/INFO]: [Expert] Lukie ⁂ >> im asking how that place constitutes the 100 block rule when it doesnt fit the rules.
[09:03:58] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r if you would like to dispute the area in question under the noob hut removal thread due to the lack of 5 block height, yo uare more than welcome to submit a request
[09:04:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Lukiewookipookie issued server command: /r no, lets stay on topic
[09:04:48] [Server thread/INFO]: melaniebeedot issued server command: /r i don't have time to continue discussing it further with you at this time, i have to take my daughter on a few errands, so if you'd like to DM me in dicord i can respond to your further points later

Switching off of my red, going back to black text.

There it is, all laid out for you. Countless instances of disrespect and several instances of you refusing to cooperate with staff. Your ban was very just, and came from a buildup of intolerance towards your self-righteous and egotistical attitude towards staff. I admit I made an error in removing the build for you when I should not have, but the backlash I received was absolutely uncalled for. The way you spoke to all of us (esp, Melanie, and myself) were what got you banned, not just the final conversation you had with Melanie. Hope that clears things up.

i mean it seems like you have no intention to look at anything positively/not so sensitively. Inference of all of the things ive said instead of taking it at face value is not on me honestly.. but ive already moved onto somewhere else and no longer wish to play somewhere with such sensitive/negatively inferring people with fragile egos that they refuse to put away when theyre doing this job that they apparently treat so so seriously... have fun with ur powertrips and whatnot, you win Big Grin or maybe we both win? :o o/

Your refusal to acknowledge your mistakes and understand what you did was wrong says more about your ego than it does about mine. Best of luck on your new server.