• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal for TheDutyPaid
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: hansiwansii

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): no one calls me bitch

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): TheDutyPaid initially warned (?) me about griefing and I was typing out a response to my friend, asking her what I should do because this was my first time on the server and I didn't know how to interact with people. My friend said run, as a joke, and the Admin tp'd me to spawn. I had already been typing out the word 'bitch' to call my friend. Earlier I had failed to see that there was a sign about calling other players derogatory terms or curse words, and for that, I apologize. However, TheDutyPaid banned me because I "called her bitch", when I really didn't. I should be unbanned because I apologized for cursing toward another player and here I'll apologize for accidentally griefing (in case thats what I did). Having learned my lesson, I'll keep an eye out for other players' stuff and I'll be sure to keep my curse words aimed at friends in the dms of my phone. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to play Minecraft with my friends. I was only online for about 15 minutes, but I still enjoyed the atmosphere that the game provided and I didn't mean to break it. 

That's not even the correct reason for ban.