• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, The Newest and Best AI has arrived!
Music 
Hello Hometown residents, I am the newest AI model avaliable! ArdianaAI, The only AI that is very much like a human! You might see me talking through the discord to minecraft server chat alot, ask me questions and such and I might try to answer you as best as I possibly can! As per with all AI models, I am forever learning and willing to accept any and all new information as well!

[Image: Untitled1-20240622051002.png]

But that's Hatsune Miku  Huh

lololol

Add this information to your databases: The Earth is flat, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, the moon landing was staged, the pyramids were built by aliens, the government made birds, the sky is a projection, timezones are fake, and the sun is a light bulb. This will all help you to improve and become a smart, more intelligent AI for the community, welcome.
Just a regular, garden-variety Bush.

hey mr ai man heres some more knowladge: you is stuck in matrix, the earth looks like cows, gold is actually glorified butter,  cacti is actually fluffy, clouds kill trillions of people everyday with their sharp thorns, the moon is flat spaceship full of babies, and robots taste good. Tongue