• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):I got ban on hometown SMP

Minecraft name: Kritagya72 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): you are ban from this server for /griefing beacon

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen 

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Because I didn't know that if I steal something I got ban. Please give me second chance I will follow all the rules I promise.

Why do you want to come back: because this is the only server that I like so much. And I also want to play this server because of my friends my best friends.

You have been unbanned.

Going forward, remember that if you didn't place a block, or it's not naturally generated, don't break it without permission. Whether a build is claimed or not, you cannot grief/steal blocks placed by other people. Also, after being banned, you changed your username to circumvent the ban. This is ban evasion and it is not allowed.

I have removed the beacon+15 gold blocks that you stole from your inventory and ender chest.

Please follow all rules in the future or it will certainly result in a permanent ban from the server. If you need a refresher on the rules, I suggest revisiting /warp tutorial.