• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't connect to the server.
I was playing earlier when I lagged out and D/Ced. That happened a few times and then I stopped being able to connect entirely. I've checked my internet and PC and can't seem to find any issues that would interfere with my ability to connect. Also have no issues connecting to any other servers, leading me to believe it's a problem specific to HT.
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

Hey Tem, I was wondering why you left...

It's probably the Aussie ping I bet Tongue

Good luck getting back on :|
-Chicky

(04-23-2016, 11:39 AM)chickenhead24 Wrote: Hey Tem, I was wondering why you left...

It's probably the Aussie ping I bet Tongue

Good luck getting back on :|

Just odd, have no issues connecting to any other US or UK servers.

Does an error code show up? You could then paste it into google and check the issues.

(04-23-2016, 11:45 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Does an error code show up? You could then paste it into google and check the issues.

It doesn't even connect in the server menu. It just said it timed out when it kicked me.

it wont let me into the server too
its doing the same thing to me

try loggin on for me, im gonna see if teleporting you to spawn will help.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(04-23-2016, 11:58 AM)vilneas Wrote: try loggin on for me, im gonna see if teleporting you to spawn will help.

I can't log on at all anymore. It starts pinging in the server list then says "can't connect". When I would try to connect earlier, it said it timed out.

Edit: And even when it does manage to connect in the menu, I can't log on to the server. It just times out again.

well thats odd, i saw you attempt once earlier and missed my chance. shut down your mc and try for me one more time please.

well i caught ya at the last second there and you are at spawn. not sure why it is booting you though. whats the error say
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I keep seeing you log on, and leave straight away...
-Chicky