• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't connect to the server.
I'm having this exact same issue right now :C

Every other MC server I have in my multiplayer roster is loading fine, but the ping for HomeTown seems to be endlessly trying and failing to connect. Occasionally it will tell me how many people are online, but it takes a lot of refreshing.

When I try to connect, it either times out or I briefly manage to log in before it gives me a message saying that the server was closed by the remote host. The last time I managed to log on, it only loaded a small chunk of the area I was in. All of this started when I was exploring a taiga biome with podzol. I crashed unexpectantly, and when I loaded back in all of the animals were frozen and I couldn't hit them with my sword. It crashed shortly after that and it's been downhill ever since

(04-23-2016, 12:02 PM)vilneas Wrote: well thats odd, i saw you attempt once earlier and missed my chance. shut down your mc and try for me one more time please.

well i caught ya at the last second there and you are at spawn. not sure why it is booting you though. whats the error say

I just keeps saying it's timed out. Confused
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

well i have you and rayvens in my home, yall stay for about 30 seconds and then it disconnects you, not sure what is going on here.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

For me it started with the mobs and everything else being frozen still for 20 seconds at a time and then loading super fast- and after it was doing that about about a hour it said i timed out and now i have the same problem as temezi

are the 2 of you using a windows pc by chance?

I'm using windows 7

I'm using Windows 10

I'm using Win 8
[Image: 314af3def5c548bb95c8f3551bfc7a91.png]

get to your command promt and try typing in this

ipconfig/flushdns

then hit enter

Sad I did it but its still doing the same thing