• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jelly's New Base
After nearly 3 months, and heaps of diamond picks, my base at /Warp Jelly is complete. 
It is a boating base, about 95% covered with water.

Here are the pictures, which only go briefly into rooms and does not represent the entirety of the base, also none of the tunnels. Pay me a visit at /Warp Jelly to find out more about the intricate details!

When you visit me, please turn brightness to MOODY, FOV to NORMAL, Texture pack to NORMAL and sound to OFF.
I only selected 10 images cause of the thread limit. The base is 12x12 chunks, a lot is missed. 
/
/
This is actually a vertical drop of 57 blocks, right to the entrance of tunnels.
[Image: 9FGJr5q.png]

The alphabetical storage, with 1000+ chests, this section is block storage.
[Image: 33QdvP1.png]

Another alphabetical storage, this section is item storage, from the back.
[Image: nvQE70H.png]

Center of the base is a ghost ship! With wither (named Jelly) onboard as the ship's ghost duh. 
Above is a huge compass!!
[Image: 6SSyb33.png]

This is in my factory room, this is a real furnace that cooks!!
[Image: nmxpAvW.png]

The giant bucket thingy, on the right is the Mumbo tree farm, I've done enough machine designing in this base already, so i copied him. 
[Image: VmGTxwK.png]

My Favorite room besides the ship. This is my brewing room! The stuff arranged around the central giant cauldron are ingredients (built out). There is a smart brewer under the lava! 
[Image: 5oUujd8.png]

This is my mini-library. Housing the enchanted books only. 
[Image: cmi0bbP.png]

Entrance to the nether, with a moving pathway (under lava at the moment). DO NOT attempt to cross by the pathway.
[Image: KYyi6Ax.png]

The enchanted Enchanting room, with the power of Ying and Yang. 
[Image: 130c4ED.png]

Be sure to visit me to see the base yourself! The pictures do it no justice. 

Looks amazing! <3
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse

I explored it in game and it's truly amazing! Great Job Jelly.
[Image: gif-images-cool-1.gif]

I'm jelly of jelly
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Looks fabulous, great job, Jelly!!

love it
-Chicky

Wow, this looks amazing!!!
- KatNip