• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray Ban Appeal #3
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name: Megalovxnia

[b]Reason for your ban: I have been seen using an X-Ray mod. I should have admit it right there on the spot when Vilneas spoke to me, roughly 1 hour ago. He asked me how I was doing and what not, and told me to look at. rule eleven. I hesitated, and logged, just like that. I felt embarrassed. I wanted to re-join and speak up, but my client froze when I tried to re-log.

[b]Who banned you: Vilneas, a great Admin.

[b]Why should you be unbanned: Well, to start, I "skimmed" through the Rules of HomeTown. I did not look closely enough, and I was curious to use X-Ray. Honestly, Vilneas, I'm not like that. I just had a thought to use it, I guess. I know this is my third ban appeal today, and by my context clues, this may be my last shot to be a member again. Right when you showed up and spoke, I knew right away what it was about. Sorry for not responding in-game. I do mean it.

[b]Why do you want to come back: Even though you most likely view me as a bad person, I do have a great personality. You, the mods, the players, they're all nice. Not one single user has... (Susiron is out of the frame.) made fun of me, harassed me, griefed me, ANYTHING like that. And my repay to you guys? X-ray. What a fool, huh...? Nothing like that has ever occurred to me like that, ever. If you do believe me... please, I beg of you, give me one more chance. I felt a great deal of sorrow when I got banned from you. I can repay all of you for being a fair player, and making sure to follow all rules, and be a kind person. Thanks for reading this.

Uhm... I meant to put a "s" for "smp", but I guess it turned into a Smiley. Sorry about that :/

Its fixed. Sorry about it.

heres the thing, youre not sorry that you were using xray you are sorry that you got caught. here is how i know that, you and zekui are both on the same ip and were both banned for xray. as for your appeal, it is once again lacking. for people who were banned for xray and succeded on the appeal they wrote paragraphs not a few sentences. you made the decision to use xray and now you will have to live with that.

appeal denied, you will remain banned and ip banned.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]