• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please Unban me
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on: I was banned On Hometown

[b]Minecraft name: My old Username was KKGirl11 But now it is RoseBudG I have been on Hometown for about 1 and a half years

[b]Reason for your ban: I thought it would be funny if I killed someone in a trap

[b]Who banned you: Dk

[b]Why should you be unbanned: Listen I have been banned for about  4 months 4 days and 5 hours but in those  4 months 4 days and 5 hours I have matured and grew older and relized what I did was a really mean thing to do.
Why do you want to come back: Hometown is well my home with all my friends to share it with I beg of you please let me back to hometown and I promise I will Never do anything Like it again. Thank you  

lie #1 - you have not been with HomeTown for 5 to 7 years as we have only been up for just about 3 years.
lie #2 - you have not been banned for 3 years. it has been 4 months 4 days and 5 hours

heres a thought how about you actually tell the truth with something like this instead of lying to us and thinking you will get away with it. this is something that you have always done in the past and you have been a thorn in the sides of staff. try again....
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I made my edits

Please take a look

I really don't want to intrude but I just feel Like I have been forgotten for my appeal I made all the changes that you wanted me to

You literally just changed the dates when you got called out, and they're still wrong. Even though you've been on this server for a long time, it hasn't been 3 years. But since you've been here so long, you should've known the rules. Why should I unban you?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Listen I.... I don't know what came over me I mean I can't beleive I would hurt someone for fun and that's not right. You probably will still never unban me ever again but I just wat you to know that I am so sorry for all the trouble that I have caused to you and everyone else. To be honest not everyone likes me in real life either. What I am trying to say is people make mistakes mine was a HUGE mistake and IU should have never did that in the first place Please accept my humble apology all I ask is forgiveness

Yours Truly,
RoseBudG     P.S I will never live with myself  because of the terrible things I have done. Thank you for reading this

Btw I know this is a ban appeal But I want to tell everyone Happy Mothers Day(But I really want to be unbanned on this special day). =)

(05-07-2016, 02:10 AM)RoseBudG Wrote: To be honest not everyone likes me in real life either.

Irrelevant.

(05-08-2016, 10:09 PM)RoseBudG Wrote: Btw I know this is a ban appeal But I want to tell everyone Happy Mothers Day(But I really want to be unbanned on this sepcial day). =)

Irrelevant.

(05-07-2016, 02:10 AM)RoseBudG Wrote: You probably will still never unban me ever again

Not with that attitude.

(05-07-2016, 02:10 AM)RoseBudG Wrote: IU should have never did that in the first place

This is my main issue. You've been on this server for long enough to know that killing someone with a trap is in no way "funny" or acceptable. This is just the latest of a number of ocurrences where you've broken rules. You've even denied that you had broken a rule when I confronted you with it. It was the reason you were demoted from Trusted. This is just the times that I personally had to deal with you, and you clearly haven't learned anything. We can't waste more time dealing with your rule violations.

Appeal denied.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I am just so upset that I broke so many rules and I really want to make it up to you I relize now that it was never funny or acceptable to begin with but I guess that day I was not thinking. All I want is a chance to reedeem myself from my bad behavior. Please just give me 1 more chance I will make you proud