• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel old and its great!
I have not been active recently due to GCSEs and also getting addicted to other games, sorry guys. I do try to come on hometown every now and again though, and its looking great!

This thread is just to celebrate my second HT birthday. Yes! Thats two whole years on hometown! "Well penguin, why is that so special?" I hear you ask! (Dont lie i know you did). Well, lets look at the facts.

Back in my day:

-Staff promoted people manually without counting votes.
-1.7 had only just come out, and horses were relatively new too.
-Hubajo (Saiyaka) joined a few weeks after me (Indeed, i have been here longer than HubaChan :3).
-Diamonds sold for .5$
-The highest value on Baltop was around 2000$
-hometown pvp, pixelmon, and ftb did not exist.

Well theres some stuff for ya. Lets have another great year!

As per lat year, here's a run down of the last year on HT:

-This time last year i was promoted to advplayer, and then trusted
-Some weird stuff happened to the rank system
-I demoted back to adv
-around christmas i became good friends with kat, veo, and ara.
-During a skype call my sister started embarrasing me in front of arayvek.
-shit happened
-frickle frackel
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Happy HomeTown birthday Penguin

Happy birthday pengu! Same things i see on your list as would be on mine! I also remember 2 years back when *screams* staff manually promoted people without voting having anything to do with promotions... Im also pretty close to 2 years, and i hope i can see you this year too! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday pengu! Same things i see on your list as would be on mine! I also remember 2 years back when *screams* staff manually promoted people without voting having anything to do with promotions... Im also pretty close to 2 years, and i hope i can see you this year too! Happy birthday!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Happy B'day, My 2nd Anniversary is coming up soon!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Happy ht bday fam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Happy Birthday Penguuuuiii!!!!! Also WHy WaS I NOt thERe whEN yoUR SiSTER wAS EMbaRASSing yOU?!?!??!! lmao
- KatNip

lol kat i was playing with mistress angel on hometown and my sister came downstairs to talk to me (this was back in the day when i played mc on a laptop sat at the kitchen table) and all i could hear was ara giggling cx
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Merry Borthday Pengu! I'm glad that you're still here <3 <3 I'd like to thank you for everything!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

happy bday my smol birb (^)-
[Image: giphy.gif]

Happy HT Birthday buddy!