Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban appeal - Theft
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: ThreeFreeHats

Reason for your ban: Theft of more than one shop

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I will return my items and never steal again. I know what i took. Many prismarine shards, two music discs, leather. That really is all i can remember that i stole. Really. I know, i know. I know what i did was wrong. I really don't know why i did it. I felt bad. Guilty. And you're right. I should feel guilty. I will return the items if i'm ever unbanned and i won't steal again. I bet you don't trust me though anyways. I do promise that i will not steal again. Really. I wasn't even trying to hide it. I know it may look that way, but really. I didn't even try. Or, you can just disregard that statement i just made if it's going to cause an argument.

Why do you want to come back: I like the community, and it's a good time passer. I want to clear up all of this mess. I've learned my lesson. I have. You probably don't believe me, but oh well. I guess that's what happens when I'm honest.

You missed a diamond there, but I will let that pass for the appeal -- you will have to return it, if unbanned.

The leather was significant. How much did you steal?

I have since found another person's build with unlocked chests that, surprise, you have taken stuff from.

Tell me how much leather in a new posted reply in this thread and I will ask more senior staff to unban you.

I will setup a chest for you to place the stolen items in. This must be done on the day that you are back on, or you will be banned again. I will reply in this thread with where the chest is and the list of items to return if you tell me how much leather. Note to other thieves, the chest will be locked Smile

You will be under zero tolerance once unbanned for further thefts or grief. That includes taking other people's crops that are not open to the public to harvest and replant.
/Rowebot

(05-04-2016, 07:31 AM)Rowebot Wrote: You missed a diamond there, but I will let that pass for the appeal -- you will have to return it, if unbanned.

The leather was significant.  How much did you steal?

I have since found another person's build with unlocked chests that, surprise, you have taken stuff from.

Tell me how much leather in a new posted reply in this thread and I will ask more senior staff to unban you.

I will setup a chest for you to place the stolen items in.  This must be done on the day that you are back on, or you will be banned again.  I will reply in this thread with where the chest is and the list of items to return if you tell me how much leather.  Note to other thieves, the chest will be locked :)

You will be under zero tolerance once unbanned for further thefts or grief.  That includes taking other people's crops that are not open to the public to harvest and replant.

I'm not completely sure how much i did steal, but i think it was about 3 or 4 (maybe 5) stacks. And, when you reply to this, can you make a list of what i stole and how much? (this is for returning the things that i stole) Thank you :D

Your memory is poor. It was 8 stacks of leather. Here is the list you need to put in the chest found by going to /warp melons and turning left and walking to the far railroad pillar. There will be a sign on the chest with your name on it. If you have trouble opening it to place items in, tell me in this thread -- it is locked by me with access granted to you and I think it is away from any of my p-stones.

- 8 stacks of leather
- 120 raw fish
- 2 gun powder
- 2 records -- green center, yellow center
- 1 sea lantern
- 1 raw fish
- 1 obsidian
- 1 diamond
- 1 enchanting table

You have 24 hours to place the items in the chest from when you next login. If you need to buy missing items and have to /vote several days, detail what you are missing in this thread and I will give you an extension.
/Rowebot

You are now unbaned. Welcome back to HT.
/Rowebot

Is it ok if i return the fish cooked? or does it have to be raw...

And im gonna need extended time because i have school and stuff...

The fish can be cooked. All of it will be destroyed. The original owners have had the grief rolled back to return their goods. You are returning duplicates now.
/Rowebot

So do I still need to return the rest? Because It's gonna be hard to get the leather... But I'll do it if I have to

Yes, you must return the leather. If you sold it, then you better buy more.
/Rowebot

What did you do with 8 stacks of leather? You only returned a partial stack (60).

Do you need a few days to /vote then buy some? /warp store sells leather for $2.10/16 or $8.40 per stack or $58.80 for 7 stacks -- less than 4 days voting money. There are other stores selling leather as well.
/Rowebot