• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: My Minecraft name is kittypower3.

Reason for your ban: Grief/ Theft

Who banned you: KatNip (TheOnlyKat)

Why should you be unbanned: I ended up on the outside of a shop, some parts broken, some parts of buildings, and I saw abondoned beacons, as of what I thought. I know exactly where all 5 beacons are and I promise to return them, no hesitations. I am truly sorry to you and Thorassin and I regret everything I have done.

Why do you want to come back: Ever since my last favorite server got shut down, (Agartha), I've been needing to find a new server. When I found Hometown, I was the happiest girl in the world. It was like Agartha, but better! It had more people on it, more variety of things to do, and not having to worry about getting killed by another player. I ended up making awesome friends, Kitticorn20, victorias21, & tons of others, that i never knew i could make. I am sorry for what I have done and I truly hope you will bring me back to the server. Thanks for your time. -kittypower3- 

Actually. You were not banned for removing that house. Even though I said not to, and to just mail the guy.
I was called over by Thor today and he said that he had grief. I looked at the logs and it showed up saying you had griefed 5 beacons and a few item frames. I rolled it back and proceeded with a ban.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/seS8U
You're going to have to re-write your appeal to go with you actions that you have been banned for.
- KatNip

(05-09-2016, 04:20 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Actually. You were not banned for removing that house. Even though I said not to, and to just mail the guy.
I was called over by Thor today and he said that he had grief. I looked at the logs and it showed up saying you had griefed 5 beacons and a few item frames. I rolled it back and proceeded with a ban.

You're going to have to re-write your appeal to go with you actions that you have been banned for.

Should I just edit this one I already made or make a whole new one?

(05-09-2016, 04:24 AM)kittypower3 Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 04:20 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Actually. You were not banned for removing that house. Even though I said not to, and to just mail the guy.

Edit this one.
- KatNip

(05-09-2016, 04:27 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 04:24 AM)kittypower3 Wrote:

Edit this one.
Sorry, I made a new one...

Just because it was abandoned doesnt mean you take it. It even says that in the rules.

Please wait for a Mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

(05-09-2016, 05:05 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Just because it was abandoned doesnt mean you take it. It even says that in the rules.

Please wait for a Mod to respond to your appeal.

Ok. Thank you. Wink

When do you think a mod will respond? No rush, just curious.

you have been unbanned, i expect you to give the 5 beacons to staff so we can destroy them. any further problems like this and they will be your last on the server. welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

tivilneasyou have been unbanned, i expect you to give the 5 beacons to staff so we can destroy them. any further problems like this and they will be your last on the server. welcome back to HomeTown.

thank you so so much! I will me on tomorrow to return all 5 beacons! thanks again! ?