Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name:  Evilpig920

Reason for your ban: Harassment/Spreading rumors

Who banned you: Unknown/Doesn't say

Why should you be unbanned: On spoons ban appeal, it was proved that smurf was lying and we are friends IRL. Smurf was trying to get us banned, by not telling anyone the truth. We were just messing around, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I wont bring csgo drama on hometown and spoon wont either. Smurf was in on the joke and he knows it. He was laughing and he decided to use this opportunity to get us banned. I am also a V.I.P 3 and I can be vital to the hometown economy. If I offended anybody, I am sorry and I didn't mean this.

Why do you want to come back: I have a lot of friends on the server and they want me come back. I want to open a shop, and use my wealth to grow my company and the server. I have spent WAY more hours on hometown than any other server. It is run very well, it has a stable economy and it has a lot of nice people. I truly think this is one of the best server out there. I am infinitely sorry and I swear it WILL not happen again. Please take this appeal into your consideration, and thank you for letting me make an appeal in the first place.

P.S: Don't listen to smurf, he is hell-bent on getting us banned

Please respond

Don't rush us, staff will reply when we can.
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

On the appeal, you were deviating from the topic that you still caused quite a stir on the server regardless of what smurf did. This behavior is not tolerated, and you could have settled your differences with him privately. Please edit the appeal and take full responsibility for what you did. Even in this appeal you try to point out that smurf is lying, let's put this drama between you two behind us.

Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: Evilpig920

Reason for your ban: Harassment/Spreading rumors

Who banned you: Unknown/Doesn't say

Why should you be unbanned: On spoons ban appeal, it was proved that smurf was lying and we are friends IRL. Smurf was trying to get us banned, by not telling anyone the truth. We were just messing around, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I wont bring csgo drama on hometown and spoon wont either. Smurf was in on the joke and he knows it. He was laughing and he decided to use this opportunity to get us banned. I am also a V.I.P 3 and I can be vital to the hometown economy. If I offended anybody, I am sorry and I didn't mean this. I apologize and take full responsibility for this event, even though it was spoons idea, I executed it, so it was technically my fault. I am truly sorry and I will not let it happen again. Its time to move on from squabbling, and we need to work together to make the server great

Why do you want to come back: I have a lot of friends on the server and they want me come back. I want to open a shop, and use my wealth to grow my company and the server. I have spent WAY more hours on hometown than any other server. It is run very well, it has a stable economy and it has a lot of nice people. I truly think this is one of the best server out there. I am infinitely sorry and I swear it WILL not happen again. Please take this appeal into your consideration, and thank you for letting me make an appeal in the first place.

  

Since you have taken full responsibility for your actions and your apology seems sincere, I will unban you. However, if you bring drama onto the server again, you will be banned.
Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(01-02-2016, 10:43 AM)Lex Wrote: Since you have taken full responsibility for your actions and your apology seems sincere, I will unban you. However, if you bring drama onto the server again, you will be banned.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

It says im still IP banned

You've been banned again for another offense. You'll need to make an entirely new appeal for this ban.
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.