• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X Ray Usage
b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b]  smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ibudsc

Reason for your ban: My use of the X Ray texture pack.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Although my usage of the X Ray texture pack and breaking the rules is a very good reason to not unbanned me, I do want to apologize. I was merely curious how the texture pack worked, and got greedy for I had a stack and 11 diamond ores already in my inventory in under 20 minutes. I'd like to support this server, even if I hadn't been the longest player to have played on it, but my curiosity and greed had contradicted my wishes. I'd try to promote the server maybe, to get more people on. I already suggested this server to six of my friends, whom are enjoying it very much. Of course I cannot support the server by breaking the rules, so I will never break any more rules ever again. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the community is very nice and friendly. Of course using X Ray isn't a very nice thing to do, for I apologize for that, but I do want to redeem myself of my greediness. Of course from my cheating, I cannot live up to what other people do in the server, but I do enjoy how the community helps each other out, and would like to be apart of that again.

I will understand if you deny this appeal and or that I need to add more things to my appeal.