• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue With Resource World
Me and my friend DinoGummi wanted to find a Stronghold in the Resource World just for fun, but our Eye of Ender took us to a point, but there was no Stronghold in sight. Do Strongholds spawn in the Resource World, and if not then where are my Eyes of Ender? I really want that back.

Thanks,
Impica

Strongholds are underground, just dig down from the point where the eye of ender took

We might've found something, either the stronghold or a spawner. Couldn't check cause maintenance kicked us.

(05-12-2016, 08:10 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Strongholds are underground, just dig down from the point where the eye of ender took

I swear, we checked everywhere. We couldn't find anything but a cave and a mineshaft.

(05-12-2016, 08:11 AM)DinoGummi Wrote: Yeah I think we found it, not sure cause maintenance kicked us out before we could really check.

(05-12-2016, 08:11 AM)impica Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 08:10 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Strongholds are underground, just dig down from the point where the eye of ender took

I swear, we checked everywhere. We couldn't find anything but a cave and a mineshaft.
I'm so confused now. One of you says you found it, the other says you didn't? Did you find it or not?

(05-12-2016, 08:13 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 08:11 AM)DinoGummi Wrote: Yeah I think we found it, not sure cause maintenance kicked us out before we could really check.

(05-12-2016, 08:11 AM)impica Wrote:

I'm so confused now. One of you says you found it, the other says you didn't? Did you find it or not?

Ahh, sorry I was editing it cause now that i think about it it could've been a spawner instead

That makes sense then. Did you dig down? Cause you usually need to break down a 5 block radius where the eye takes you. You should find it then

(05-12-2016, 08:15 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: That makes sense then. Did you dig down? Cause you usually need to break down a 5 block radius where the eye takes you. You should find it then

The problem is that since we're in a cave, it's a bit cramped and hard to see where the eye goes. I guess we'll try that then, though. I hope a mod can confirm if they spawn or not, though. Not that I am rejecting you, no no XD. I just don't want to waste my eyes... I already need glasses...

(05-12-2016, 08:15 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: That makes sense then. Did you dig down? Cause you usually need to break down a 5 block radius where the eye takes you. You should find it then

Yeah we dig way down into a mine, found a mineshaft and ran around for a while till we found some mossy cobble and then maintenance happen before we could do anything more.

Just keep searching till you find doors, stairs, or a library. That's a stronghold