• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Repetitive "Taking a Break" Thread
yo yo

I've become one of those people who posts "taking a break" threads. Oy.

Anyway, whoever I know has probably noticed that I haven't been on much recently. School is top priority; I've had hella AP exams and stuff. But now that most of the hard stuff is over, I still find myself not as interested in logging on anymore. Stocking my shop is a chore, and even doing other stuff here isn't that fun anymore. I'm not even going to lie; I honestly hate what the server has become since the new rank system and the 1.9 update. I miss the close knit, familiar community and being able the chat with all of my friends. I don't like how fast chat moves or how I usually only know 5 out of the 65 or so players online. Only 1 or 2 of my close friends even play anymore. Overall, I just feel like HomeTown's not a good fit for me anymore.

I still play a bit of Minecraft outside of HT, but not nearly as much as I used to. I'm not going to spend my whole summer in bed with my eyes glued to a screen and my fingers glued to a keyboard. I did that last summer and it was a shit summer. I want to have time to actually spend doing fun things and hanging out with my friends, boyfriend, and family. I'm also (probably) on a synchro skating team so that'll take up a lot of time.

Anyways, I guess that's it. Thanks to all my friends for the good memories, and thanks to staff for all the hard work. I'll be around 24/7 on skype to chat Smile I may play occasionally or chat stalk if I'm bored, but it'll likely be brief and infrequent.

Bye guys, love you all lots.

-Rachel
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Sad to see you go Rachel. We will still have our sundays of Rachellie u.u Speak sometime soon! ilysmsm
- KatNip

(05-13-2016, 11:24 PM)YTheOnlyKat Wrote: Sad to see you go Rachel. We will still have our sundays of Rachellie u.u Speak sometime soon! ilysmsm

We'll talk soon and hypixel it up or something <3 ILysmsmsmsm Kat bb and RACHELLIE will last forever

ily bean , do whats right for you~~ <33 #letsborkthedistance

Good luck Beo. Hope you have fun irl <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Ilysm Sarah lets bork

Thanks, Osh Smile

Cya beo, Hope you come back sometime soon!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

See you Beo, can't wait to see you again soon!!!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela