• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What pet do you have?
Hello! So I'm making this thread so you can all show everyone what pets you have!
I only have my cat who is 3 years old called Leo. Here he is:
[Image: m3majr9.jpg][Image: Tt17ei0.jpg]
- KatNip

Meet harley, She is only 8 weeks old and I got here 2 days ago. She is amazingly playful a has already explored most of the house.
[Image: fi6dP6S.jpg]
[Image: vc5SuY3.jpg]
[Image: uc9vroB.jpg]
[Image: 4VmyMMZ.jpg]
[Image: xSOZHft.jpg]

The first 2 pics are dark and grainy due to me doing it at night with my phone camera with flash off as not to scare her.
The last 3 pics were done with my big camera as I was playing with the best shutter speeds/settings for the light levels as she was wandering around.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Im lazy piece of sa****ch, so i wont post pics. You dont have to belive me about my pets, but think about it: why would i lie about pets?

I got 6 dogs, five whippets and one german shepherd. The shepherd is called remu and it is affraid of EVERYTHING. However, it still acts like a boss. The whippets are veterans. They are called Wilma (the boss of the horde), Tricky (who was once the fastest dog in finland), Odie (couch potato, friendliest dog i know), Hurry (the name tells it all) and patch (proud mother of 8 pups, they are grown-ups now)

I also got 4 cats. They are called Trouble (thats a translation from its finnish name ok?? The real name is kenkku and it means a trouble or something... She got the name from pushing over our german shepherd), troubles two kittens (grown-ups now) who are called pälli and Elba. And they HATE each other. No one knows why... Then theres the last cat called Maisa. Shes white and enjoys being with me. Shes crazy about me, i dont know why...

Last but not least, we got a trutle named kille. Its now about 5 years old, 4-toe turtle... Is absolutely amazing at making mess with his own drops. Ewww....
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

cLICK TO SEE ELLA MY BEAN

-----
She's 8-9 months now, but she still is a very smol kitten. I adopted her in November of last year at the Humane society Smile

i cant stand all of these cute kittens... I need more of them!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

SKY YOUR CAT IM IN TEARS

Your pets are so cute I'm stealing them all Smile
- KatNip

I have 3 pets that we recused from the streets, they all are sweet and caring.

Maggie, 5 years old:
[Image: 34vO7Bah.jpg]
Mia, 10 months old:
[Image: xaMQeZRh.jpg]
Annie, 3 years old:
[Image: J39OSJph.jpg]
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

My kitten is da best kitten, She just learned how to escape her pen sort of thing, we found her sat on my ps4 last night for warmth!

I also need to install some security now, I have had multiple "I'm going to steal your kitten" msg'. Kat is going to steal my kitten soon, Only a matter of time.... xD

Horsesonya, I must say your dogs and 1 cat are beautifully photogenic!!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I used to have 2 bunnies named king and trampus, but we sent them to someone else, i hope to get some other sort of animal when im older.  Big Grin
~Doc
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King