• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come to BC today /warp BC
HELLO ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to say good morning ,afternoon , evening ,twilight zone, the novoide , doom dimension. what ever time or time in relative space you may live in. I would just like to see say hello to the weekend BC will be having major sales on the server . and Bringing back some of our greatest deals

Some of our deals include. TOWN contract!!!: if you own a town for a small fee 5 houses can be built in a short amount of time IG and now with direct  prices of between 75$ to 125$

As well the CITY CONTRACT!!!: % skyscrapers for one set cost on the server for your city or town . Prices for this deal are 130$- 275$ depending on what is needed.

As well with the new sign out front we are ready for the summer of love as we will be calling it I am spending a large amount of my own money to try and better the business . as well  I will be buying out a large amount of stores of resources that are needed that I already have permission to do from players like KIRO.

Our summer of love will include major projects builds, auctions and , giveaways here on HT . The Summer of LOVE has begun enjoy