• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bann
i was banned by dk for grief ,,, i didnt know because i waas new if you bring me back into the server it would be very much appreciated the reason i want to come back is my sister really likes hometown thanks
JuffHogg

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

hello brokist i am unable to write it properly due to faults on computer i would be so happy if u unbanned me

i am unable to copy and paste

plz get back to me asap Angry

You don't have to copy it. You can just type it out in the correct format

Code:
[b]Server you were banned on:smp.hometown.com

[b]Minecraft name:JuffHogg

[b]Reason for your ban:grief

[b]Who banned you:dk

[b]Why should you be unbanned:because i was only new to the server

[b]Why do you want to come back:becauce my friends play on the server

i would be happy if i was unbanned

plz get bak to me asap!

Please put much more effort into the appeal. You can't just type a few words into each category and expect to be unbanned.

Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):smp.hometown.com

[b]Reason for your ban:grief. i admit i griefed two beakons and put fences under i am sorry i was trying to be funny.but i guess it wasnt!

[b]Who banned you:dk

[b]Why should you be unbanned:i should be unbanned because i was trying to get a laugh with my friends staying over at my house but i was not thinking right

[b]Why do you want to come back:i want to come back cause franctly i have never played a server like hometown and i really like it

plz hurry up it is very late

i give my word that ill never grief again !

(12-30-2015, 07:36 AM)JuffHogg Wrote: plz hurry up it is very late

It should be noted that the staff-team–though obligated to respond to ban appeals–are not robots nor customer service employees.  We are people with our own lives and schedules, asking for us to rush for your benefit is not suiting to the situation as you were the one in the wrong.

If you can take the time to grief, you can take the time to wait for us.

Secondly–as Frost noted–you should put more effort into your appeal.  A sentence per category hardly covers a minor ban.  This coupled with your statement I quoted above makes you sound more sorry for being caught than an apology for the actual crime, and it also makes you come off as self-important, insincere, and not understanding of why griefing is wrong.

Though I am not the staff-member who banned you, it should be taken with consideration to re-make your appeal.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Code:
Code:

[b]Reason for your ban:griefing i griefed two beakons and im so sorry that i give my word that i will never do this again im sorry for harm i have caused im very sorry truly

[b]Who banned you:DK

[b]Why should you be unbanned:becsuse i was bieng stupid and i didnt follow rules thst you gave to me im verry sorry! ..truly

[b]Why do you want to come back:i want to come back because hometown is the best server i ever played.................................p.s i cand write more than 500 charachter appeals im very sorry

(12-30-2015, 05:55 PM)JuffHogg Wrote: Code:
Code:

[b]Reason for your ban:griefing i griefed two beakons and im so sorry that i give my word that i will never do this again im sorry for harm i have caused im very sorry truly

[b]Who banned you:DK

[b]Why should you be unbanned:becsuse i was bieng stupid and i didnt follow rules thst you gave to me im verry sorry! ..truly

[b]Why do you want to come back:i want to come back because hometown is the best server i ever played.................................p.s i cand write more than 500 charachter appeals im very sorry . i bope you heared me out .JuffHogg

You did more than just steal 2 beacons. You stole several crops, placing and destroying blocks in /warp town. I wanna know why you did this, and a reason to why I should unban you.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]