• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bann
the raeson u should unban me dk is because i was only messsing things up i am really sorry i love hometown it is very good plz one more chsnce

You got the response time of Internet Explorer.

I'm willing to give you a second chance. But if there are any problems whatsoever, it will have serious consequences. Do we have a deal?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

i am very sorry i need a other chnce because i thought i would not get caught thanks, JuffHogg.

o im willing to take the deal im sorry

I was in a good mood Friday, so I wanted to be lenient. But a sentence like "I need another chance because I thought I would not get caught" has removed that leniency. Appeal denied. Improve your appeal and try again.

ii am 11 years old i am very stupid plz i just need another chance i love hometown  i didnt mean to say that i was just silly c,mon dk plz im very sill
y please 1 more chance please man Sad

(01-25-2016, 06:12 PM)DK_ Wrote: I was in a good mood Friday, so I wanted to be lenient. so you are unbanned be careful!

(01-27-2016, 10:20 PM)JuffHogg Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 06:12 PM)DK_ Wrote: I was in a good mood Friday, so I wanted to be lenient. so you are unbanned be careful!

this is what i think u shoul hav said

dk plz get bak to me

(01-25-2016, 06:12 PM)DK_ Wrote: Improve your appeal and try again.

This is what I did say. Now stop spamming the thread.

sorry dk my sister was on and you know what sisters are like!! Confused im very sorry for your time m.r D_K_
please could unban me i just need one last chance tnank you 

yours sincerly___________________                                          JuffHogg

Last warning. If you want to be unbanned, make a new appeal. It'll have to be a lot better than your current one.

Thread locked.