• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: what should the new stores' theme be?
modern
medival
futuristic
other (if other then say what type)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp donatorpro
new store idea! for every person that donates over $40 they will get access to a new store that has the prices of /warp promart cut in half. and MAYBE a selling section. so i will see about that. now what i want you guys to do is to vote. say which style of store i should create. and what the amount should be. reply the answers.

Not a bad idea, not sure how well it will go in terms of stocking but good idea none the less. Also modern ftw

Modern. What else? (Taken from nespresso)
[Image: UVOARue.png]
HACKER #3

ok, so i will make it so that you can donate more for a better store. maybe i can have extra section which require you to donate more. or something like that. but right now i need a theme to go with! so please vote using the poll!

ok, the new store is done. the warp is /warp donatorpro. this store is for the people that donate over $40 or more. this store has the prices of /warp promart cut in half. the only way you can donate is when i am on. then i will add your name to the list. thanks for the donations so far!

Futuristic, sounds really cool. Maybe you could have a glass floor and try make it look like a void below the shop?
- KatNip