• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Star Wars Episode 7 Scene!
So, I thought since the recent Star Wars movie is sorta all over the internet, we should make a thread about our favourite parts of the movie and also maybe parts that weren't so good and we could talk about what could be improved.

This is my favourite scene from the movie:
[Image: cnl8TH5.jpg]

This is the scene where Mace Windu goes to meet the rest of the council but somethings gone wrong and they all look like him, I found this a nice jokey scene in comparison to the rest of the movie. The lights in this scene are red which contrast with the republic, as it's their job to bring peace to the galaxy, and red is associated with the siths.

Post your opinions of this scene down below! and also post your favourite scenes in the movie aswell! i'd love to know what everyone thinks of it

this post was done purely to annoy those who love the series too much or to annoy the ones that shout "NO SPOILERS" at me whenever I say Yoda dies. Yoda doesn't die in the 7th one dippy, don't sound suprised, if you liked the series as much as you say you do you would have already known that kthx

Omg I love that bit too. The Best bit is when one of the copies bug out. The animation is so funny!
- KatNip

WOW SPOILERS MUCH
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]

yeh man, freaking spoilers... Im staying away from this thread lol
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

TRAITOR!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

I enjoyed any and every bit with Rey, because I just adore her <3

Although there are going to be more, I'm still upset over the ending. I'd have preferred it if Luke actually said something. :/

i love the bit where spock kills captain kirk
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(01-08-2016, 01:12 AM)Penguin Wrote: i love the bit where spock kills captain kirk
Wrong movie.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(01-08-2016, 05:46 AM)vilneas Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 01:12 AM)Penguin Wrote: i love the bit where spock kills captain kirk
Wrong movie.
No it's tbe right movie. It's the same movie harry kills gandolf right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(01-08-2016, 06:42 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 05:46 AM)vilneas Wrote:
Wrong movie.
No it's tbe right movie. It's the same movie harry kills gandolf right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I think vil got confused because spock kills captain kirk in the Sixth movie, i'm pretty sure you reminding him of the plot in 7 will have corrected this issue