Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban appeal [Theft]
[b]Server who you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown[/b]

Minecraft nameFreebyz

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned:  I know I was wrong to steal , I know not what I should have done
The players worked to have your items, your fortune and I know it's not fair being stolen .
Of course I know estoua do wrong but the temptation is greater and I end up making a mistake that should not, but I'm very sorry for what I did and since it was my first time playing on this server think deserved a second chance as everybody
thanks for listening

Why do you want to come back: well , I thought I should be unbanned because as I said this was my first time playing in hometown and as also quoted all the players deserve a second chance
Enjoyed the server , interaction of players from all over the server itself
I played with my friends , all we had started will play 1 or 2 diase we were creating our village once again I apologize for what I did and I would love to return to play with you

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

You know what you did was wrong but temptation was greater. And you want a second chance to steal again?

" detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong" You have not even admitted in this thread that you and your other banned friend wearone each stole a beacon and the supporting pyramids of iron blocks and gold blocks.

This appeal was your second chance. There is no third.

Your other two friends in your little village are who I am concerned about now. Either they are innocent and you are corrupting them or they are as bad as you but have not sinned on this server yet.

You and wearone are permabanned and ip banned. Find another server. Your two friends are now on my shit list to check on a regular basis. They keep their noses clean, I will assume that they truly are innocent. They grief, they are permabanned as well.
/Rowebot

(05-20-2016, 09:32 AM)Rowebot Wrote: "2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

You know what you did was wrong but temptation was greater.  And you want a second chance to steal again?

" detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong" You have not even admitted in this thread that you and your other banned friend wearone each stole a beacon and the supporting pyramids of iron blocks and gold blocks.

This appeal was your second chance.  There is no third.

Your other two friends in your little village are who I am concerned about now.  Either they are innocent and you are corrupting them or they are as bad as you but have not sinned on this server yet.

You and wearone are permabanned and ip banned.  Find another server.  Your two friends are now on my shit list to check on a regular basis.  They keep their noses clean, I will assume that they truly are innocent.  They grief, they are permabanned as well.

thats because nobody play in this fkin server, shitty server, ban permanently just because grief, fuck you motherfuckers piece of shit nub server, enjoy play with no players noobs

Good bye

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]