[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Your text

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your text

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Your text

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Your text
Server: hometown
minecraft name: juambi_MC
reason: theft
banner: rowebot

why i should be unbanned: I think i should be unbaned be I dident know that i had to plant back the carrots please ill never do it again i promise please i lovve this server i went to the place to get some food and dident read the sign please Ill never make that mistake again please unbann me.

Why i want to come back: i want to come back because this is my favorite server ive met awsome friends and i dont want to loose my house and items please unbann me i wont let u down all i need is another chance!! please!!  Sad

Juambi_MC, remember every public farm and town farm needs you to replant crops or repair melon/pumpkin stems if you break them.

You are NOT allowed to harvest from private farms, only your private farms.

Also, please return the fortune III wood axe to ufarms -- /warp ucarrot and put it back in the chest. You can use it inside ufarms only and must return it. Or it is theft.

You are unbanned. Do "/rules" and "/rules 2" and READ them!
/Rowebot

(05-21-2016, 11:05 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Juambi_MC, remember every public farm and town farm needs you to replant crops or repair melon/pumpkin stems if you break them.

You are NOT allowed to harvest from private farms, only your private farms.

Also, please return the fortune III wood axe to ufarms -- /warp ucarrot and put it back in the chest.  You can use it inside ufarms only and must return it.  Or it is theft.

You are unbanned.  Do "/rules" and "/rules 2" and READ them!

Thank you!!
w