Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban
Server you were banned on hometown

Minecraft name: nasa741

Reason for your ban: grifting

Who banned you: kat

Why should you be unbanned: I what to help make hometown great and I have voted a lot when i was ban

Why do you want to come back: I what to come back because I love the friendly staff

Yes Kat was the original person who banned you, but she's not the only one who did (as your ban message says). It was Kat, me, and Shisuan. We have all found grief by you. At the bare minimum you've griefed in 3 different places on our server. Plus there's no thought put into your appeal at all.

Yes, I have been called to grief from you on several occasions, so this is not nearly enough to be let back in.

Two days ago Gunner called me because there were several missing blocks in his base, including two beacons.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/RE5Kv

Kat and Shisuan will also upload theirs.

I'm sorry ill tell u were to find one of them if u unban me

And one one sever i played on you had to claim land or it was fair game

Other servers are not this server. I'm pretty sure that I have also rolled back grief from you as well. The fact you have 4 staff members fixing what you destroyed is not good for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I just want to say, that when your name first came up it was large grief. Three days in a row I had had to roll back thing from you. As well as the fact you had griefed right from me. I suggest you edit this ban appeal to a good standard unlike the two sentences you have written. Most of your grief that I found was at /warp moderntown, but it seems you destroyed things all over the server.

Here is my evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/A42NI
- KatNip

Look I'm new and this was my first time doing it

That's not a good excuse at all. There was a tutorial and a quiz you had to pass that both told you not too grief.

oh that I ran thought it and clicked random stuff

And it was my first grieft why perm ban me for that?