• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abandoned Warp Reclamation Thread
This thread is for applying to gain the rights to purchase a warp name that has been abandoned, so that desirable names are not forever locked to people who are long gone. Please post below if there is an old warp you wish to buy. The rules for this process are as follows:

1. The warp must be owned by a player who has either been gone for six months, has been banned for three months, or has been permanently banned. If the warp is owned by multiple players, all players involved must fall into one of these categories. For the purpose of determining inactivity, if a player is no longer appearing in /seen they will be considered inactive, unless they have clearly been seen recently in case of glitches.

2. The warp can only be reclaimed if it is at a shop, farm, or other business. Warps that go to homes and towns are not up for grabs at this time.

3. You must pay the full price for setting a new warp - $50 for players and $30 for VIPs as normal. Since the previous warp did not belong to you, you are for all intents and purposes setting a new warp, not moving an existing one.

4. A player whose warp has been reclaimed will be allowed to set a new one with a different name free of charge should they return.

5. Warp rights are first come, first served. Posts on this thread are the only way to reclaim warps to keep things organized, do not contact staff directly about reclaiming warps unless you have already posted here.

6. Warps that have been reclaimed will be renamed starting from "reclaim1", "reclaim2", and so forth, and will be logged with the player's name in the list below. As a result, no one is allowed to place warps following the same format.

Example format:  reclaim1 - /warp spawn - FrostVINCENT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Warps Wanted -
reap - warp free

- Warps Reclaimed -
reclaim1 - /warp banner - RachelRay
reclaim2 - /warp paris - Keero__
N/A - /warp rshop - RachelRay
reclaim3 - /warp 2shop - the_dirty_spoon
reclaim5 - /warp v - greene345
reclaim6 - /warp nether - geno

Warp banner
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]

Im 110% sure that Rachel or beo asked for /warp banner on the previous forums before everything went wonky for a week

(01-10-2016, 11:20 PM)Lavakitten Wrote: Warp banner

(01-11-2016, 01:58 AM)Sarah Wrote: Im 110% sure that Rachel or beo asked for /warp banner on the previous forums before everything went wonky for a week

Yeah, I did ask first. I was one of the first comments asking for a warp on the old thread and I also posted a thread on the new forums request the return of this thread, solely for the purpose that I could obtain warp banner :/

Anyways
Reclaim1 -/warp banner - RachelRay
(I think this is how you're supposed to do it?)
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Yes, Beo asked for warp banner first on the old thread - were none of those actually resolved?

I don't think so. I never got warp banner, I know Oak never got the one he requested, and I don't think anyone else did either.

Beo you said you gave up on banners saying you got bored of them so I don't see why it's a problem for me asking for the warp if you say you gave up on banners?

If it is such a huge problem then I'll just have to go for warp banners instead
[Image: tumblr_mkh3pp3uUu1rmx4bvo1_500.gif]

True, I did quit banners at one pont but I've recently been thinking about starting a banner shop as an extension of the new shop Turbo and I have been working on. There is no "huge problem" here, I'm just asking for the warp I originally wanted... Unless, of course, you see a "huge problem"?

Reclaim2 -/warp banners - Veo_    (both the names on the signs at the place say "Player Not found" when you do /seen so i assume it'll be fine

Reclaim3 -/warp rshop - RachelRay
Person's been offline for more than 11 months.