• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abandoned Warp Reclamation Thread
Reclaim4- /warp fun - MartijnGamez There hasn't been a modification there for years no owners found

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Where can I put out there that I now own the warps "hunter" and "heaven"? BronsonSHEN was the old proprietor, but Frost gave me rights to those lands but without my name on the warp. My banners are present at both locations. SuperDroid Facilities/Industries is still active!
Roger, Roger.

(01-12-2016, 12:28 AM)Veo Wrote: Reclaim2 -/warp banners - Veo_    (both the names on the signs at the place say "Player Not found" when you do /seen so i assume it'll be fine

Build was made by Renderson007, they were on a little over a month ago.

(03-01-2016, 12:11 AM)Beo Wrote: Reclaim3 -/warp rshop - RachelRay
Person's been offline for more than 11 months.

I'm confused, as it would seem like you are in possession of this warp. Did a staff member reclaim it for you without adding it to the list?

(03-03-2016, 02:59 PM)MartiGamez Wrote: Reclaim4- /warp fun - MartijnGamez There hasn't been a modification there for years no owners found

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Would appear to belong to xxxWARMECHxxx, who were on a little under two months ago.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Reclaim5- /warp paris- keero__
It's owned by PUrpleParis who hasn't been online for over a year

Reclaim /warp banners

At the risk of losing my claim, I note that this reclaim was requested over a year ago as well. Both players still not found.

(03-16-2016, 12:57 AM)Landline Wrote: Reclaim /warp banners

At the risk of losing my claim, I note that this reclaim was requested over a year ago as well.  Both players still not found.

tried this one, read what dk said

(03-15-2016, 03:09 AM)Keero Wrote: Reclaim5- /warp paris- keero__
It's owned by PUrpleParis who hasn't been online for over a year

Done.

And for all future claims, no need to number the reclaims, we'll do that. It'll just end up being confusing for everyone when claims get denied and stuff in the likes.

(03-16-2016, 12:57 AM)Landline Wrote: Reclaim /warp banners

At the risk of losing my claim, I note that this reclaim was requested over a year ago as well.  Both players still not found.

As Veo said, that claim has already been denied.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Reclaim /warp 2shop -  The_dirty_spoon

(03-26-2016, 08:03 AM)ifhohf Wrote: Reclaim /warp 2shop -  The_dirty_spoon
I don't think that is possible because the owner is still active

(03-26-2016, 08:03 AM)ifhohf Wrote: Reclaim /warp 2shop -  The_dirty_spoon
I don't think that is possible because the owner is still active

/warp nether - owner banned for 8 months from what I can tell. Would like to put warp in the nether for new slaves I mean workers to mine.