• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheRatBurger Ban Appeal
Exclamation 

My YouTube channel!

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: TheRatBurger

Reason for your ban: Greifing

Who banned you: LexSux

Why should you be unbanned: Look, I am very,very sorry. I promise to not grief and to be nice. You can take away some of my stuff if you want or all my money. I will help Frost the founder with things; Mining, Building, etc. Also I am an owner of a shop that cant run itself and people can break my home which is near it if they feel it. Undecided I may be a dick sometimes on Hometown but I think this is my favorite server ever. I found Hometown on a website where I found most of the servers I play now.

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I love this server and it is the best. if I don't come back all my friends will be sad. we have had a fun time on Hometown and I am sad to leave this server. Please help me and let me go back. My friends are almost nothing without me (don't tell them I said that)and some stuff I need to right. Look, Lex, im really sorry and i promise it will never happen again. Also, I remodeled the store on accident and didnt mean to. Please do reconsider, it was a dare made by my friend Diego who made me do this. Btw Lex, you need to get protection on that shop.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(05-28-2016, 04:52 AM)TheRatBurger Wrote: I know

A few sentences won't get you unbanned. When you put more effort into your appeal, I'll reply.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(05-28-2016, 11:54 AM)Lex Wrote: "A few sentences won't get you unbanned. When you put more effort into your appeal, I'll reply."

I did so please reconsider Huh

I banned you for griefing my shop a few weeks. You had moved my beacon and added stained glass and stuff around every entrance. You griefed a total of 28 blocks in my store.
[Image: EPGFmmh.png]

First of all, your appeal is still lacking. You have no actual apology, even after I asked you to edit it. There is also no need to pay either me or frost  because the damage you did has already been fixed. To be honest, I'd like an explanation to why you thought it would be an okay idea to remodel someone's shop and an apology before I even think about unbanning you.

(05-29-2016, 11:00 AM)Lex Wrote: I banned you for griefing my shop a few weeks. You had moved my beacon and added stained glass and stuff around every entrance. You griefed a total of 28 blocks in my store.
[Image: EPGFmmh.png]

First of all, your appeal is still lacking. You have no actual apology, even after I asked you to edit it. There is also no need to pay either me or frost  because the damage you did has already been fixed. To be honest, I'd like an explanation to why you thought it would be an okay idea to remodel someone's shop and an apology before I even think about unbanning you.

I know but i can fix it for you and pay you... I didn't move your beacon... I didn't want to. Look, I'm sorry can i have a 24hr more ban?

You still haven't included an apology or your reasoning for remodeling my shop. If you can write these, I will consider unbanning you. Your ban wasn't a tempban, so asking for a 24 hour ban won't work.

(06-02-2016, 10:57 AM)Lex Wrote: You still haven't included an apology or your reasoning for remodeling my shop. If you can write these, I will consider unbanning you. Your ban wasn't a tempban, so asking for a 24 hour ban won't work.

Please do reconsider, it was a dare made by my friend Diego who made me do this.

Honestly, I was going to unban you until I read the last post you made. If you are that easily influenced, why should I trust you enough to unban you? And again, still lacking an apology.