• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should Trump Be president Debate
This forum is to get the political fighting off the server and on to an area that can be controlled by admins

RULES:
No name calling
Use facts
Be respectful to others beliefs
And use logic, facts, and not just 100% opinion

Banned Words:

Bigot, or Bigotry(Because there are mixed ways of using it . definition means to be attacking someone for their beleifs)

fuck,shit,hell,bitch,dump,cunt, things like that

This debate is meant to be civilized and used to keep this commentary off the server please be respectful.

no he shouldn't, bad shenanigans would go down

He won't be,  he is ruining the Republican Party so that Hillary can win.  This is one of my favorite theories so far

I don't know much about the politics in America, but I think Trump shouldn't be president. The few ideas I have heard from him are things I disagree with. I don't know what Hilary wants to do, however, I think it would be cool if she won because then it would be "First black president" and "First woman president". This is my opinion from what I know and have seen.
- KatNip

Y'all are screwed
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

When it comes down to it people will see sense and vote hillary, or at least I hope so. Trump seems the kinda guy that could start a ww3. Just think if he and Putin were to go at it...

My political stance is "Anyone EXCEPT Trump". As long as he doesn't win, I'm happy. If he does win, we may be looking at the next Hitler.

Even if that's not the case, Trump is an asshole. He is racist, sexist, and pretty much against anyone who's not a rich white male. The things he says are not the things that a president should say. I don't want him representing our country and supporting what other countries already say about us.

unless trump is playing an act and he accualy isn't insane heres what he stands for

No Womens Rights
No Gay Rights
Punishing Free Speech
Violating The Geneva Conventions In The War On Terror
Accusing China and Mexico Of Problems WE Caused Ourselves
Segregating And Banning Certain Immigrants Into The USA
Unlawfully Deporting Millions Without Fair Trial
Running The Government Like A Business (like WHAT? will I get to go shopping at Government Mart or dine at Not-Under-Surveillance Café, cause last I saw, businesses need to make money of selling a product, and other than gift shops at various tourist attractions ran by state and federal governments they don't, they make money off TAXES)
Racism
Violence
did I miss any?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

All I'm gonna say is that I'll vote for a criminal before I vote for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(05-28-2016, 11:43 PM)Oshakai Wrote: All I'm gonna say is that I'll vote for a criminal before I vote for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yeah, in the end Clinton is an asshole, and she will disobey the rules, and even wont get much of anything done, but she will get the job done, unlike trump who will turn the US into The Fascist States Of America
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG