• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should Trump Be president Debate
(05-29-2016, 05:54 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 04:41 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 02:03 AM)Sarah Wrote: Im gonna live under kats bed if he wins, who wants to join me?

(05-29-2016, 02:04 AM)Star Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 02:03 AM)Sarah Wrote: Im gonna live under kats bed if he wins, who wants to join me?

Yo I'm there

(05-29-2016, 04:26 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 02:04 AM)Star Wrote:

Yo I'm there
can I join?

Hey I never said my house was a party! buuuut, I'll see you all after the election has finished (:

Can I live under your floor boards?

Dibs on the closet

(05-30-2016, 12:47 AM)Maddie_Amity Wrote: I thought Trump was a lizard in a meat-suit? 

Nah, lizards are nicer than him.

But anyways, I'll leave this video here:

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

nah that was Ted Cruz your thinking about
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I seriously don't think that Trump should become president- nothing he had said makes sense. The only thing that he had said and that I agree with is that trans* people can use their preferred bathroom (yes I am surprised he said that too). Yet I don't think that Hillary should either. Yes , she'll be the first woman president but she has built up quite a lot of things that go against -what I believe is- her false feminist reputation. She helped a rapist get away with sexual assault on a young girl by saying that the girl made up the story- even though Hillary knew that she had in fact been a victim of the man. Also, she had illegally shared confidential files over email.
If I had to vote, I would definitely vote Bernie.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(05-30-2016, 10:35 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: I seriously don't think that Trump should become president- nothing he had said makes sense. The only thing that he had said and that I agree with is that trans* people can use their preferred bathroom (yes I am surprised he said that too). Yet I don't think that Hillary should either. Yes , she'll be the first woman president but she has built up quite a lot of things that go against -what I believe is- her false feminist reputation. She helped a rapist get away with sexual assault on a young girl by saying that the girl made up the story- even though Hillary knew that she had in fact been a victim of the man. Also, she had illegally shared confidential files over email.
Honestly I wish it was that easy. In America we have a two party system, and in order to vote for Bernie, he has to win his party's nomination. The sad part is he most likely won't. It's dumb, but that's hoe our government works. Tbh I would vote for Sanders as well, if he won the nomination and I could vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Can't he make his own party? The only problem with that is, he would split the democratics and then trump would win because democratics votes got split, but you never know.

(05-31-2016, 01:32 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Can't he make his own party? The only problem with that is, he would split the democratics and then trump would win because democratics votes got split, but you never know.

The Democrats are already split, those that support Sanders vs. those that support Clinton. I don't think many Sanders supports will sway towards Hillary, as they feel she and the DNC have made betrayed the true idea of democracy with the whole super delegate outdated system.

I actually support Bernie but if he doesn't win the nomination (and that's the way it's looking) then I'll vote Hilary. She's not the best. I don't like her much, but I like her a hell of a lot more than I like Trump.

this is my opnion: [Image: election-iq-test.jpg]

(05-31-2016, 12:41 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 10:35 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: I seriously don't think that Trump should become president- nothing he had said makes sense. The only thing that he had said and that I agree with is that trans* people can use their preferred bathroom (yes I am surprised he said that too). Yet I don't think that Hillary should either. Yes , she'll be the first woman president but she has built up quite a lot of things that go against -what I believe is- her false feminist reputation. She helped a rapist get away with sexual assault on a young girl by saying that the girl made up the story- even though Hillary knew that she had in fact been a victim of the man. Also, she had illegally shared confidential files over email.
Honestly I wish it was that easy. In America we have a two party system, and in order to vote for Bernie, he has to win his party's nomination. The sad part is he most likely won't. It's dumb, but that's hoe our government works. Tbh I would vote for Sanders as well, if he won the nomination and I could vote.

It's not really a two party system.. the two parties that are in the spotlight just generally represent most people's opinions. This election I think we will see some definite third party attempts to grab the presidency (from the Libertarian and Green parties if any).

(06-10-2016, 12:22 PM)Leafgor Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 12:41 AM)Oshakai Wrote:

It's not really a two party system.. the two parties that are in the spotlight just generally represent most people's opinions. This election I think we will see some definite third party attempts to grab the presidency (from the Libertarian and Green parties if any).

Unfortunately it really is a two-party system in the US. It is exceedingly hard for any other parties to be formed, and the whole nature of the US legislative and executive apparatus revolves around the two-party idea. I mean imagine how convoluted justice would get in the US with supreme court justices from three different parties.

Alas independents have tried and failed, i think the mistake Bernie made (if-he did have to make one mistake this electoral cycle) was having the optimism to believe that other superdelegates would have the balls to vote him in.

Best regards to you.
Wiseman738 Smile