• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should Trump Be president Debate
If only USA listened and voted for a true leader, but that's too much common sense for people to handle Tongue Thought id share this random video i found on youtube, turns out it's pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbTnu_gUrPc

Thor we can't criticise other peoples common sense, we just voted out of the EU

I'd rather have trump than hillary TBH, I don't think trump is a better leader, but I do think he will lead to change in the system, for good or evil I know not. Hillary is a criminal, she's a scummy politician, and trump is even worse. However, if trump wins and does an absolute shit job, maybe people will think better next election. Besides, he can't do any real permanent damage, he'll get indicted before he starts world war three. Presidents don't have nearly as much power as people think, he can't make laws (thats for congress), and anything he does is subject to review by both congress and the supreme court. He'll never be able to become the next hitler, the american government is too balanced for that. I'd much rather have a wake up call for the US in the form of trump than have shitty hillary doing shit behind the scenes that can cause much more damage than trump could ever do. Trump might be a giant asshole, but at least he does it in the open, hillary seems less evil because most of her evil is behind the scenes.

(06-10-2016, 12:22 PM)Leafgor Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 12:41 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 10:35 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: I seriously don't think that Trump should become president- nothing he had said makes sense. The only thing that he had said and that I agree with is that trans* people can use their preferred bathroom (yes I am surprised he said that too). Yet I don't think that Hillary should either. Yes , she'll be the first woman president but she has built up quite a lot of things that go against -what I believe is- her false feminist reputation. She helped a rapist get away with sexual assault on a young girl by saying that the girl made up the story- even though Hillary knew that she had in fact been a victim of the man. Also, she had illegally shared confidential files over email.
If I had to vote, I would definitely vote Bernie.
Honestly I wish it was that easy. In America we have a two party system, and in order to vote for Bernie, he has to win his party's nomination. The sad part is he most likely won't. It's dumb, but that's hoe our government works. Tbh I would vote for Sanders as well, if he won the nomination and I could vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's not really a two party system.. the two parties that are in the spotlight just generally represent most people's opinions. This election I think we will see some definite third party attempts to grab the presidency (from the Libertarian and Green parties if any).

Funny thing is that those two parties really don't matter all that much, since the US is basically split in half between the two parties, in order for a candidate to win they have to appeal to as much of the other party as possible, so after they win their parties nomination they mellow out their ideas in a process called racing to the center. They try to get the ideas that fit with both parties, its already started and you can see signs of it primarily in the Trump campaign because he was so radical originally and now is trying to appeal to the groups he was against originally, but Hillary is doing it too and itll become more evident in the upcoming weeks/months. In the end, all candidates are trying to get elected/reelected and the only way to do this is to appeal to more than just their party. In addition, the parties have switched sides over the years, for example the republican party (typically representative of the wealthy today) was originally formed to combat the kansas-nebraska act (which would spread slavery further) and was the party of Abraham Lincoln. While the Democratic party represented the wealthy landowners of the south. The republican party was made up of businessmen, factory workers, and minorities in those days and fought for rights of slaves and workers. Now it has trump as its candidate running on a platform of intolerance.
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

(06-26-2016, 07:35 PM)Veo Wrote: Thor we can't criticise other peoples common sense, we just voted out of the EU

We? I'm Irish not British lol. In any case, EU in-out could be argued either way, time will tell though for sure.

Rainbow 
(06-26-2016, 09:35 PM)Thorsassin Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:35 PM)Veo Wrote: Thor we can't criticise other peoples common sense, we just voted out of the EU

We? I'm Irish not British lol. In any case, EU in-out could be argued either way, time will tell though for sure.

damn i always thought you as british, learn something new every day

(06-26-2016, 11:39 PM)Veo Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:35 PM)Thorsassin Wrote:

damn i always thought you as british, learn something new every day

Np, it's likely because i'm from N Ireland, but i'm very much Irish no matter who owns the land Tongue

trump for president

Let's put it this way, the both suck ass in my opinion

But, Hilary has committed a felony with her email shit.

They both are the people who would start ww3

But Trump is the kind of person who IS ACTUALLY STICKING UP FOR AMERICA. Think about it. You people call him "racist against Mexicans" well you people are only PARTLY right. Yeah think about it (again), he wants to get rid of the illegal immigrants (wow so terrible) but you people are so against and are trying to shut him down by calling him racist

Well that's all I have to say for now, partly cause I can't formulate the words I want to say into actual words, partly cause I'm tired

Go Trump

TrumpDonald.org
-DrBot

No Because I don't want more people to move to Canada.