• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something wrong: My computer went kaput
I can almost guarantee that posting this into the Report a Problem isn't where it's supposed to be, but since there's an almost certain chance I won't be able to get on for at least several more weeks, this is the best spot so that mods dont think I've abandoned the server. I don't owe anyone any money or materials, so that's a good thing. 

Week or two ago I went to do a Windows 10 update, and it disagreed with my monitor's drivers. So I attempted a rollback & restore, and that corrupted the disc. When I say corrupted the disc, it's so bad that I can't even install an alternative operating system onto that, it's straight up toast... like if Blaar's nuke dropped, kind of toast.

I'm using my Chromebook, which unfortunately does not have support for Minecraft (unless I do the jailbreaking thingy which I really don't want to do... it's a company laptop) and I won't be buying the parts to build my new computer until August. I might be able to make it on occasionally through Minechat or something like that, but I doubt it. I just want to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned the server, I do truly love it, and I shall return (read that in MacArthur's speech pattern, complete with cobb pipe).

Moved to Off Topic, good luck with your PC.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]