• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival

Minecraft name: HighJumpIsLife AKA Whovian (Played on HomeTown since June 2015)

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: I came back online from eating dinner and then I asked someone if I could see their house and they didn't set their home. So I followed them through a few tunnels then I went in front and recognized a very long tunnel that leads to the ravine i tped into. Then I made it about 50 blocks across the ravine and got jailed.I think Grimm thought i was xraying to find my way out.

Why do you want to come back: I want to be able to play with friends i've made on the server and to keep finding new things to do with other people.

HomeTown Offense Report

Offender’s IGN:HighJumpIsLife <VIP1 Whovian>

Victim’s IGN: N/A

Offense: X-raying Diamonds

Evidence: http://postimg.org/gallery/24d5oqaik/7ecebabb/

Timeline:  Almost 7 days ago, the staff-team found two highly suspicious diamond ore finds on Whovian’s account <Xray 1 & 2>.  Upon inspection, it was determined that Whovian had found these two ore veins illegitimately as they both were completely covered with stone <Before / Xray 1 & 2>.  This put Whovian on the suspect list for further investigation.

Today, I found two more breaks in the tunnels that Whovian is speaking of on Whovian’s account.  Xray 3 was found through the floor of a tunnel, and Xray 4 was found through the wall of a tunnel–there were no indications that these ore veins were found legitimately.

After brief interrogation, Whovian made no admittance to x-raying; I proceeded to IP-ban the account.

Action Taken: IP-banned

Observations:

Quote:HighJumpIsLife
...Grimm thought i was xraying...

No, I know you x-rayed, as does the rest of the staff-team.  Also, being here since June 2015 is not a valid reason to be believed.  We've banned veteran players who have been here for over a year for x-raying–we've even banned [VIP3]s for x-raying.  Since there is no apology, admittance to the crime of x-raying, nor the benchmark for an x-ray ban appeal reached, your appeal has been denied.

HomeTown does not welcome nor tolerate cheaters, have a nice day.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook