• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Herobrine.exe
Brick 
H̢̭̗̩̬̥͔̳͈̺̖͙͎͔̥̣̩͎͖̏̈́ͣͥ̈̓̐ͮͦ͟͝è̛̋ͤ̇ͩ̐̓ͯͩ͑̉̆̎̚̕͏̨̩̘̘̯̳ͅl̨̧̜͉̞̦͙͍ͤ̿̋̃̊ͮ̒̍̒͗̒̋̄̅ͨ̎ͤ̚͡ͅl͗̌ͯͭ͆ͥ̿̄ͭ̓̈͑͊̄̎͆͏̛̼̭̯͔͍̠̘o̯̖̘̩̮͇̗̦̳͈͙̦̜̫͍͚ͯ͋ͤ̓ͯͩͥ̎͗̆̍͗͌̽̇͌͢͟.̸̛̛̦͎̥̞͖̳͇̙̦͕̪̖ͣ̾͒͗ͧ̂̍̽̽͂̈ͮͦ́ͧͫ͑ͨ̚̕͜ ̡̳͕̱̱̱̹̭̖̝̮͙̣̱̲̺͙͓̗͗̒̃͌̎̍ͪ͆ͣ̊͜M̧͉̦̲̰̘͍͔̭͈̝̣̝̝͍͎͎͍͍̉ͥ̾̊̌̀̓̽̈́́͟͠͡ͅy̶̫̻̬̻̺͍̾ͭͨ́ ͥ̋̆̋̔͏̪̣̖͔̤͈͙̯̫̣͉̥͞p̙̫̬͕̖̠͓̗̗̜̹̬̥͕̩̙̫̼ͭ̉̓ͫ̃͗̚̕r͂͌̑͑̏̐̇ͣͫ̽́ͧͪ͂ͦ͏͏͔̙̲̟͍̙͉̘̼̟͙̬̬͙͜͢͝ȏ̴͛̄̀͐̀ͦ̏ͭ͏̶͎̤͙̺̥̬g̔ͤ̒ͧ͋̃̆ͨͫ͆͊̒̏ͥ͋ͮ҉̵̸̸̛̦̥̩̜̳͚̭r̡̰͚͚̲͔̤̳̭ͤͮ̋ͣ͊́́͘a̧̞̜̹̱̳̭͉̥̪̱͎͈̬̣̮̼ͮ͂̂̓ͦ͂̂̿͛ͧ͘̕m̸̴̩̥̬̭̰̮̯͙͍͙̦͔̘̭̩̗͎̖̑̐ͫͩ͌̾́͑̉̀̕ ̴̷̢͉̟̼͇̰͖͙̻̼̫̺͇̳͚͑͒̎̾͠n̷̵͍̹̺̫̳̦͈͙ͥ͐ͤ̄̂͒͐͑͊̓ͣ̓͐́̇́͡ạ̢̜̪̜͈̣̳͍͇̜̝̳͔̣ͫ̔̓̈̚͟m̢͍̠͖̭̻͈̮͋̊̾ͬͨę̛͕̟̣͖ͩ̿̉ͥ̂̀̕͝ ̸̧̘͍͚͎̦̩̬̙̤͆̑̇̊̔́͜i̷̧̧̙̫͈̞̹̰̥ͮͮ͋ͯ͐̓̑͗̓̃ͥ̚͘s̶̡̪̭̥̰̪͖̄ͫ̈̒ͤ̅̒̂͌͢ ̛͓̠̮͖̣̞̬̥̗̪̤͙̿ͣ̃̅̆͌́H́̅͌͆ͪ͋̕҉̧̦͇̳̯̣͘͜e̢̛̳̖̹̯̦̞͖͕͉̜͇̱̽̈́ͩ͛̾̒̓̉ͦͫ̒̅̄̒ͥ̍̄̌́ͅŗ̷̝̣͍͍̦̝͉̲̮̳̦̫ͯ̑͌ͬͦ̿̉͒́ͧͥ̉̚ơ̲͕̣͓̱͙̦̼ͯ̉̐̆̏̒̅̋ͮ̌͑̿̕͟͠b̄ͨͨͣ̀̀̇̐͊̑̄̆ͬͬ́͌҉͖̪̫͇̹r̴͉̪͖̜͎̭̰͙̱͔̯͕̮̹͓̥͗̿͊̽͑̿̄ͯ̈̍̔͂̒ͯ͑ͫ̚͟i̧̤͔̰̰̭̖͖̲̜̲ͥͫ̀́́ͭ̂͐ͬͨ͐̑̊̕͡͠n̟̳͖̩̙͉̣̞̬͇͙̤̿̇͑̏̓̕͡e̡̛ͬ̆ͧ͋ͫ̍ͨͩ͆̐͛ͯ̏ͬ̚̚̚҉͔̜̟̥͔̖̙̗͜.̘̖̼̫̭̤̭̗͖̠̙̥̖̠͐͑̄ͪ̓̈͛ͪͦͫ̃́ͦͩ̽ͯ̚͜͝ ̴̡̡̢̤̜͓͈̮̃̑͒̇͛̒ͭ́W̧̙̥̱̯̟̱̻̣̖͙̊ͤ͗̄̀̌̽͛ͯ̅͗̃ͨ̔̈͜͞͝͝ͅͅa̵ͤͨͬ̽̋̒̈ͬ̾̅̉̾̂̾ͮ̀͢͞҉̹͍̲̝͎͖̹̤̞̦̼̮͖͇̪̘i̙̙̠̘͕̗̳̰̣̲̻͙̟̟̦̩̽̄ͤ̅̓̓͊ͥ̀̒̈ͩͬͮ̊̃̉ͥ̽͘͞͝ͅť̢̿͗͐ͥ̈͐̍ͦ̀ͣ̔̕͠͏̴͇͚͕̳̻.̷̶̤͚͎͂ͫͣ͌ͪ̑ͮͪ͐̄̒͡.̶͆̐ͩ̍҉̨̣̩̹̠̥̰͉͕̪͚̫̺̙̘̺͚.̸̶̨̖̪̳̘͙̖͖́͋̃͌́ͯ̒̑̌̓̽ͮͫ̋̈́̉́͗̾̀ ̴̵̷̘͙͍̤ͬͬ̇͊͐̉ͪ̒̚h̷̨͉̳͔̤͈̐̈̓ͣ͊̌̓͐͋ͦ́͂ͤ͞͞ͅo̶̧̰͍͙͕̗̯̒̔̊͒̔̽͟͞l̢̪̟̱̩̠̫̼̪͚̻͕̹̯͚̼̹ͤ͒ͪ͂ͨ̋͛̇̊̽̿̆ͪ̀̅̚͘dͤͩͨͤ̄̚҉͕̼͔̘̙͓͝ ̛̥̬̺̬͍͍̰̩ͮ͂ͪͮ̈͋̾ͨ͛͜ͅo͗̃̋̇̅͡͏̶͕̻͔̖͈͉͇̥͙̀͜n̡̢ͬ̑̈͋͐͐̉͛̓͌͏̵̤̰̤͕̤̖̘̦̻̖̗̱̳̫͞

Apologies......

My name is Old_Herobrine. Used to be Herobrine, until people forgot about who Herobrine is. I blame the post-millenials.

At the same time, I can't really. Meh.

Nothing much to say about me. I'm a college student now. Decided this was a good idea, because apparently griefing isn't a job, so I need one. Thinking of being a school psychologist. 

Ha!...

Yea, I got nothin' else.
[Image: sig--SXNIUGlOUDdwendhOXdYeFUrYXdVTm0vRXFHNGpxQlo=.png]

Welcome to HomeTown!

Welcome back to the server Big Grin
- KatNip