Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: FluffytheAlpaca

Reason for your ban: Grief & trespassing

Who banned you: DK_

Why should you be unbanned: I was at /warp blaze to do some grinding, and noticed that one of the blaze spawners wasn't letting blazes down. I mined out (and replaced the blocks I broke) to see if I could tell what was wrong, and I saw that the pistons were staying out. I messaged Loxus(moderator) that something was wrong with the redstone wiring, and he said that he would ask DK to fix it. Loxus also let me know that me breaking out of the room to see it was technically considered griefing, the walls were there for a reason. I told Loxus that I was just trying to see what was wrong with the spawner to be helpful. He let me off with a warning and said not to do things like that anymore, so I agreed to be more mindful in the future. Then, I try to log on today and I'm banned.
I didn't have any malicious intent when I broke out of the box. I was trying to be helpful and see what was wrong, but in retrospect I see why mining my way out was a bad idea. I'm sorry for doing that, I didn't know that it was wrong at the time and I recognize my mistake. I would never purposefully grief somebody, I hate griefers and always have.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. I really do. I joined it less than a week ago, so I am relatively new here, but I have grown very fond of it. I love small(ish) communities like this, it is hard to find good eggs like this server. First thing I have been doing when I get home is logging onto this server. I was in total shock to see that I had been banned when I tried to do that today. I really want a second chance, I would be really sad if I couldn't be a part of this community anymore.

I'll unban you because of the fact that you had no malicious intent. Rule of thumb though: If it isn't yours, don't touch. Send a mail without breaking anything next time.

Welcome back to HomeTown
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]