Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kraken97116's Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):Hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:Kraken97116

[b]Reason for your ban:I griefed someone's house

[b]Who banned you:Rowebot

[b]Why should you be unbanned:Because hometown it's my favorite server and i want to make a huge life
  there and i swear that i will never broke the rules or grief someone's house even if it looks
  abandoned.. AND i have a lot of friends and a big sky house ;-;  i want to go back to my nice life
  i want my 35th page diary it took me 2 days to write 35 pages on my diary ... I didnt wrote all
  this for nothing but the point is i will never broke the rules , please!

[b]Why do you want to come back:Well , i 've explained on Why should you be unbanned sorry :I

Please rowebot, accept, because i swear i will never grief again or other stuff ;/ And i 'm new into this server and...I just really liked the server , and i thought maybe i should pay for VIP 2 OR 3 in 1 day... but before this was gonna happen... i got banned Sad I'm really sorry , it will never happen , i will apologize for this...

You broke a glowstone block beside another that was broken on top of a glowstone+obsidian pyramid. Then proceeded to dig and place 18 more blocks of dirt inside.

That build is NOT abandoned though the builder only returned a few weeks ago after not being on for a year. I have been monitoring it and rolling back grief for the whole year -- seems to be a very good grief magnet.

No build on this server is truly abandoned. If we perma-ban a player then their builds belong to the staff and server to dispose of -- if it is ugly, trespass (within 100 of another build) or offensive (dick statues) we roll it back -- otherwise it stays. We occasionally rollback small incomplete (not griefed but original builder unfinished) builds that block expansion of another player's town or big build. Otherwise, all builds stay.

Makes staff's job easy, you break, we ban.

In your case, I wanted you to know that the glowstone block plus dirt was a step too far -- too much to just mail a warning.

Appeal accepted.

You are unbanned. Do not grief again.
/Rowebot

(06-05-2016, 08:32 PM)Rowebot Wrote: You broke a glowstone block beside another that was broken on top of a glowstone+obsidian pyramid.  Then proceeded to dig and place 18 more blocks of dirt inside.

That build is NOT abandoned though the builder only returned a few weeks ago after not being on for a year.  I have been monitoring it and rolling back grief for the whole year -- seems to be a very good grief magnet.

No build on this server is truly abandoned.  If we perma-ban a player then their builds belong to the staff and server to dispose of -- if it is ugly, trespass (within 100 of another build) or offensive (dick statues) we roll it back -- otherwise it stays.  We occasionally rollback small incomplete (not griefed but original builder unfinished) builds that block expansion of another player's town or big build.  Otherwise, all builds stay.

Makes staff's job easy, you break, we ban.

In your case, I wanted you to know that the glowstone block plus dirt was a step too far -- too much to just mail a warning.

Appeal accepted.

You are unbanned.  Do not grief again.

Omg! Thank you so much!  Smile  im SO happy thx! I promise i will never grief again, also maybe i should put the glowstone block back? P.S. I did not thought that the pyramid was abandoned  , i just broke that glowstone block for no reason
But and again ... THX U!