Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: maddyb1013

Reason for your ban: Banned for theft/griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I, Maddy, should be unbanned from hometown because what I did was done a very long time ago. It was immature of me to do and it will not happen again. When the ban message popped up on my screen I was devastated because the hometown server is one of my favorite servers in Minecraft. If the person I griefed is still active on the server I am willing to do everything in my power to make it up to them. 

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is the only server that my friends and I enjoy playing together on. It would be excellent to have things back the way they were. I've met so many good friends and good people in hometown and overall its just a great environment to be in. The mods treat everyone the same, and don't hold a higher power above them. I hope you understand and forgive what I have done. I regret every bit of it. If there are any questions, feel free to ask me. Thank you.
                                                                                                                                                 -MaddyB