• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give up
Dear Readers,
I give up. I have been trying for a while now to convince you that I am sorry for what I have done in the past but I guess I will never be forgiven for what I have done. I realize it was bad and I know it was wrong to do it but let me tell you something, things change. Especially people can change while I am writing this I am thinking to myself about all the pain and regret i had when I made that choice to kill someone in a trap but I can change if you just give me a chance. If you are a mod or admin hat is reading this you probably are thinking why can we trust her. For all those others that don't know me I am RoseBudG (also known as KKGirl11) and I will get turned down a million times but I just want everyone especially the mods, admins and the person who I killed in the making of my ban (and DK)  to know that I am terribly sorry and I will do anything to get back on the best server I know of, Hometown.

Sincerely Yours,
RoseBudG

https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Server you were banned on: I was banned On Hometown

Minecraft name: My old Username was KKGirl11 But now it is RoseBudG I have been on Hometown for about 1 and a half years

Reason for your ban: I thought it would be funny if I killed someone in a trap

Who banned you: Dk

Why should you be unbanned: Listen I have been banned for about  4 months 4 days and 5 hours (estimate) but in those  4 months 4 days and 5 hours I have matured and grew older and realized what I did was a really mean thing to do.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is well my home with all my friends to share it with I beg of you please let me back to hometown and I promise I will Never do anything Like it again. Thank you

I hope you readers take the time to red this.

And btw sorry Veo

After strong consideration and a lot of thought I've come to the conclusion that no.

Have a nice day!
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]