Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kraken97116's ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):Hometown

Minecraft name:Kraken97116

Reason for your ban:I got banned for x-ray

Who banned you:I think it was [Founder] Frost

Why should you be unbanned:Because this is the 2th time i got banned and hometown is the only server
 i have and love.. I Don't do anything that playing ALL day hometown and i always sleep at 1:50 PM
  because of hometown.. Also i have a big life there but i dont want to lose it Sad I know A LOT of
   people in hometown and they are all my friends so i dont want to lose my friends too

Why do you want to come back: Because hometown is my favorite server and i would NEVER get bored to
it and I swear , I will NEVER use x-ray again , Death(something) 101  was using x-ray too and he was
 finding diamonds all the day so i got jealous of him and it took him like 1 hour to explain me how
to download the x-ray but i explained to him that if someone would find out he would get banned and
he said " idc" but i WAS caring about that , i wasnt really sure if i should download the x-ray
but i forgot ADMINS can read our private msgs!!! :c BUT if admins couldn't read our private messages
i wouldnt still download the x-ray but i just got REALLY jealous of Death(something)101 :c Please ,
 i will never use x-ray again!!! You got my word and if someone asks me if he should download x-ray
or tell me to download x-ray to find diamonds for him then i will say NO forever ... ;-; I hope
you accept my apology... Death (If you are reading this then dont use x-ray again! -.- )
Oh crap , [Founder] frost    I dont think u will give me one more chance... Because i got banned
again days ago and i just rode other's people ban appeals because i was bored and i am only
playing with hometown , as i  saw you adminds Didnt gave more chances to other people that got
banned Sad I don't think i will ever play my favorite server from all of the servers again..
Even if u deny my apology i am just saying .. again and Sorry!

Tf  frost What is taking you so long?? are you busy or what i am waiting here for days to answer my ban appeal! >:/  Am i going to get banned forever or unbanned?! Choose :I

Bruh it's been literally less than a full day. I'll save you the trouble of waiting for Frost. There isn't a chance in hell this appeal's getting accepted. Them's the breaks, sorry mac.

(06-12-2016, 04:44 PM)Arrei Wrote: Bruh it's been literally less than a full day. I'll save you the trouble of waiting for Frost. There isn't a chance in hell this appeal's getting accepted. Them's the breaks, sorry mac.

how are you THAT sure that this appeal will not get accepted?? I dont say that it will be accepted i mean , how ur that sure??

(06-12-2016, 04:41 PM)Kraken97116 Wrote: Tf  frost What is taking you so long?? are you busy or what i am waiting here for days to answer my ban appeal! >:/  Am i going to get banned forever or unbanned?! Choose :I

Please be patient, you brought yourself into this.

This appeal is denied and you will remain banned. This is your second time getting banned and the appeal is very lacking.

[Image: Nrk94cv.jpg]

(06-12-2016, 05:20 PM)Kraken97116 Wrote: how are you THAT sure that this appeal will not get accepted?? I dont say that it will be accepted i mean , how ur that sure??

As one of three staff-members present at your banning, there are a number of factors as to why your appeal won't be accepted is simple:

You're a repeat offender.

Your appeal is too short.

X-raying is a serious offense.

The sum of all of those factors justifies a permanent ban from the server.  You can either try harder and remake your appeal, or you can find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook