Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
WServer you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: JoKai7

Reason for your ban: Greifing/theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I've been working hard with my civilization and I didn't know what else to do. My friend ticked me to grief and I'm very sorry for what I've done so if you can forgive my apology I will work hard and never grief and I will live in peace.

Why do you want to come back: I've wanted to vote for a long time then I finally was able to but then I was banned and I just want to vote and also to join back in my civilization. I want to find a good server then I found this and I was happy. Nothing can replace this server. Please accept my apology and I will have a good time here on this server and I'll even help tell others not to grief so please unban me and I am very sorry from the deepest part of my heart. 

I was called over by Artist3 for theft and grief.

You were team griefing 2 builds with tgwilliam and SirHappyGilmore. You placed a sign where tgwilliam removed an enderchest then removed it. You placed water inside Artist3's house and removed it. You use water to erase Frosteee's grass path between Artist3's house and Frostee's house. You removed 3 logs that Frosteee had placed to make a different oak tree.

Sorry, I don't believe you were tricked. I believe you were having fun with tgwilliam and SirHappyGilmore. You ignored that they stole skulls and enderchests. You ignored the sign they put up blaming someone else for their theft. You griefed several times during that trip.

Over half of the people that you share your main base with have been banned. You were with them for one team griefing. They went team griefing other times without you.

The above appeal is denied.
/Rowebot