• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff to add to /warp Shop
Can we get Mooshroooms added to /warp shop?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Don't disagree or agree with mooshrooms could go either way. For sure though if anything needs added its slime balls, those are so rare now and unfarmable now too since 1.8. Can't see many people having much of them now. Last I knew staff are very wary of adding things other than heads so who knows.

Can't say I see us adding mushcows, what with them being endlessly breedable. Transporting them's a massive pain, but that'd be true even if they were still available in herds on the mushroom islands.

ive lost yet ANOTHER pair of mooshrooms to transporting failing

the lag is so ungodly bad I cant move anything

Epic, are you setting your flying speed to 0.4 (yes, less than 1) -- /speed 0.4?

I find that, even with 60 players on, I need to stop flying to avoid losing animals only occasionally (like lag stutters a couple times every 3 to 5 minutes -- leads stretch, stop flying, lag ends, resume flying).

Above speed 0.6 yes, I can't fly longer trips (over 5,000 blocks) without 50% loss. At speed 1 it is around 80% loss for 5,000 blocks. I can't react fast enough when the leads stretch.

Oh, and I find flying at least 6 animals at a time is easier. Much easier to spot the leads stretching. And as long as 2 make it, you can breed more. I usually fly 2 of every color rabbit (6 colors) and 4 mooshrooms to setup new depots for my /warp rabbits animal delivery service -- 16 animals. Most, I have ever flown at one time was around 30.

Since I fly backwards, I curse the tall skyscrapers that people build. The highest natural peak that I have found so far is over 160 -- it was level with my animals on leads while I was at 170. I usually fly around y==180.
/Rowebot

(06-22-2016, 01:11 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Epic, are you setting your flying speed to 0.4  (yes, less than 1) -- /speed 0.4?

I find that, even with 60 players on, I need to stop flying to avoid losing animals only occasionally (like lag stutters a couple times every 3 to 5 minutes -- leads stretch, stop flying, lag ends, resume flying).

Above speed 0.6 yes, I can't fly longer trips (over 5,000 blocks) without 50% loss.  At speed 1 it is around 80% loss for 5,000 blocks.  I can't react fast enough when the leads stretch.

Oh, and I find flying at least 6 animals at a time is easier.  Much easier to spot the leads stretching.  And as long as 2 make it, you can breed more.  I usually fly 2 of every color rabbit (6 colors) and 4 mooshrooms to setup new depots for my /warp rabbits animal delivery service -- 16 animals.  Most, I have ever flown at one time was around 30.

Since I fly backwards, I curse the tall skyscrapers that people build.  The highest natural peak that I have found so far is over 160 -- it was level with my animals on leads while I was at 170.  I usually fly around y==180.
rowe I was flying at speed 0.15 and it still happened, can you fly them over? I think I have 4 more mooshrooms left at my old home, and I can give you the cords, but I warn you if you do do this, its a really long flight

Epic, I have a waiting list of 3 bears to fly and a pair of rabbits. I am in a work crunch and don't expect to get through the list for at least a week.

I don't mind adding you to my list, but if I have some mooshrooms closer than your old home, I will trade Smile

I have 30+ depots scattered over half the world. Many of them have mooshrooms. Almost all have rabbits. A few have no animals.

Send me a private email with your old home coords and new home coords. If I can't fly them soon enough, you may be able to trade to fly them a much shorter distance.
/Rowebot

Not sure who wants those bears, they kinda suck, 7 hits it took to kill me... From a bear lol....

(06-22-2016, 12:54 PM)Thorsassin Wrote: Not sure who wants those bears, they kinda suck, 7 hits it took to kill me... From a bear lol....

Tsk, They are cute af (^:
xo

Epic,

I just testing flying lag this morning with less than 30 people on vs last night with 65 people.

You are right, lag is bad for flying animals in both cases. It is taking me 3 times as long to fly. And I need to watch the lead stretch like a hawk. Mostly feathering the 's' back key at speed 0.4. And I still hit a bad lag patch that caused me to lose the animal anyway (over water, phew). Gave up last night after an hour to do 5500 blocks which used to take 20 minutes with moderate attention.
/Rowebot