• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, HT, I'm KingDraganCarter.
Hi, my name is Nasir, and I'm a Maryland student who just graduated from high school. I'm looking for something to do to occupy my time now that I am out of school for the summer. For the past year I've been playing this online virtual world simulator on ROBLOX that focuses around employment and government jobs. My biggest roles in it right now are being the Chief of the Las Vegas Emergency Medical Services, and being the Deputy Director of the United States Marshal Services, as well as having some other minor jobs like being an NSA agent. Anyway, I've been looking for something to take me away from ROBLOX, as I have been on it for 6 years and grown tired of it, and the people in the aforementioned role play group are starting to belittle me with their immaturity and lack of common sense or decency. I only stick around because my best friend needs help leading USMS (he's the Director) and I worked very hard to rise through the ranks to become EMS Chief. I hoped I could find enough passion inside playing Minecraft on the PC for the first time (I bought it a few years ago but never played it due to my computer at the time not being able to handle it) to make me want to migrate, because I had played it before with friends on the PS3 and PS4. I'm a little rusty in MC complexities, as I've never made something work with redstone or pistons, but I know enough to get by. The hard part about being on the PC for me is understanding how much more complex the game is and how it works differently, like having to know crafting recipes and constantly checking the wikia for info. I'd like to start my MC PC legacy off in HomeTown because it seems nice and suddle, exactly what would be suitable for someone like me. I hope I make some new friends and allies as I enter this new chapter of my life and begin with you folks in HT. But only the future will tell, and I'd like to start on a good note with you guys, which is why I've made this thread to introduce myself. Hello, all!

Haii! And welcome to the server and forums! ^^
xo

congratz for passing highschool! and welcome to the server and forums! glad to see another player here, hope you are enjoying the place Smile
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have you here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome to the HomeTown server and Fourms, hope you have a blast.
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

Welcome to the HT server and Forums! Big Grin
- KatNip

Welcome Smile
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]