Code:
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Your text

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Your text

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Your text

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your text

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Your text

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Your text
Hello, my name is BubbuhSlays. I have been banned on HometownSMP for X-Raying. I just started playing Hometown around 3 days ago and quickly fell in love. I have had X-ray, but never used it on any servers, mainly on single-player. And I figured why not try it out on this server, I did not know that this would be one of the worst decisions I've made in a long time. I believe I only used X-Ray one time and maybe found around 10-20 diamonds (and other random ores), but then realized what I was doing was wrong and stopped. My friend (who really got me into playing this server), had built an afk fish farm that I thought was really cool, I decided I would try it out. I set everything up, came back and found out I had been banned by Grimm_Wolfe. I was really upset and didn't know what to do. I really do love this server, and I would never use X-Ray again, in fact I already deleted the client, and restored all my profiles to default. I feel as if I should be unbanned because I really love this server and have so much fun playing on it. All the staff and people are nice, and I feel as if I have betrayed them. I have learned my lesson and will never X-Ray again, please give me a second chance. The reason why I want to come back is because I have had so much fun on the days I played, at one point I even considered buying a rank. I want to apologize for all the harm that I cause, and beg for a second chance. Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal and considering forgiving me for my wrong-doing.
                           -BubbuhSlays Angel
P.S: I realize that what I did was terribly wrong, and I feel as if I should be punished for that, if you don't decide to ban me I wouldn't mind having a temp ban for my actions. Thank you.
Server banned on: HometownSMP
Minecraft Name: BubbuhSlays
Reason for ban: X-Ray
Who Banned me: Grimm_Wolfe
Why I should be unbanned: I absolutely love this server, and I will never ever X-Ray again.
Why I want to come back: I feel embarrassed to all my friends I made on this server, and would like to apologize. I would also like to play again just for the mere fact that this server is so fun.

This appeal is denied. Xraying is a serious offense on this server and your appeal does not meet our standards.