Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: HFlatMinor

Reason for your ban: Build considered offensive

Who banned you: Loxus

Why should you be unbanned: I only meant to have some fun. I was not responsible for building the swastika. My shoestring was the one to build the swastika. The unfinished build saying "IM GA" (it was intended to say "IM GAY") is my responsibility. I'm very sorry if this was interpreted as homophobia. This was not intended. I'm actually gay. I'm very sorry for my actions and the actions of shoestring and NathanTheCat. 

Why do you want to come back: I've enjoyed playing on this server and being part of this community. I have many builds and I'd be happy if I could return for many more. I've spend many hours on this great server and I don't want to let my moment of stupid fun ruin that.

Since you didn't have a hand in shoestring's build, I will unban you. However, if you are found making an inappropriate or offensive build in the future, you will be permanently banned.
Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

(06-28-2016, 08:05 AM)Lex Wrote: Since you didn't have a hand in shoestring's build, I will unban you. However, if you are found making an inappropriate or offensive build in the future, you will be permanently banned.
Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you very much for being so forgiving  Heart