Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival

Minecraft name: LunaticDarkness

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Rowebot 

Why should you be unbanned:  think i never griefed because i always stayed at the same place.. my city to be precise........ please unban me i like this server and i love building and it just got ruined by this ban..  of course there can be a mistake but i think you guys are very serious about your bans so i wouldn't think there is a mistake and thats why i want to know where i griefed (skype: aronbalk03 contact me plz)

Why do you want to come back:  i like the server gamemode (just building and survivaling and there is no other server where i can find the same experience so yeah.. if i'm back i will not do any bad stuff that gets me banned again (while i do not even know if i greifed or not)

Sorry, I have no record of banning "LunaticDarkness" and in game "/seen LunaticDarkness" returns unknown player.

I banned AronBalk03NL on 2016-05-12 for grief. Is that you?

I have a non-player village (game generated village with villagers) that I put up a lit pillar to claim. AronBalk03NL harvested all the crops which is grief. As is my practice, I then scanned logs for any other grief and found an old town with hoppers, stone bricks and other items missing.

The evidence is: http://imgur.com/a/PWxzr
/Rowebot

(06-30-2016, 03:29 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Sorry, I have no record of banning "LunaticDarkness" and in game "/seen LunaticDarkness" returns unknown player.  

I banned AronBalk03NL on 2016-05-12 for grief.  Is that you?

I have a non-player village (game generated village with villagers) that I put up a lit pillar to claim.  AronBalk03NL harvested all the crops which is grief.  As is my practice, I then scanned logs for any other grief and found an old town with hoppers, stone bricks and other items missing.

The evidence is: http://imgur.com/a/PWxzr

yes that is me... i thought that the place was destroyed and there was no claim and i really needed some food..... sorry for that i think.. i hope that you guys still could unban me for that, i promise i wont go to other cities and take food

ps. i dont know about the village but i did take food from that big castle.
I want to add my YouTube banner but you cant add files from your computer to a signature

The village had a lit pillar on top of the center building. That is easy to miss. I have since put a wall around it.

The big castle had more than just food taken. You dug through the floor and walls of the hopper area breaking hoppers, signs and redstone in your quest for the riches promised by the signs.

Since you are verbally dancing around what our logs showed that you did, this appeal is denied.
/Rowebot